“We hit the jackpot by choosing this quiet and relaxing hotel.”

Trump International Hotel Las Vegas
Ranked #13 of 262 Hotels in Las Vegas
“We hit the jackpot by choosing this quiet and relaxing hotel.”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

No complaints at all. I came out for a bridge tournament which can be stressful and was pleased to find a non smoking quiet hotel. We left a day earlier than planned and I sent a note to my friend that I was already missing my nice room at the Trump. I have already recommended it to others and will continue to do so.

Room Tip: I used the Trump reservation staff to help me get a quiet room which was most important to me. I was...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
Dear Linda A,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful feedback of your recent stay at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas.

I am very pleased to read you enjoyed your accommodations and I appreciate you sharing on TripAdvisor, your experience.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to Trump Las Vegas in the near future.

Brian Baudreau

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,726)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

My second time in staying at the Trump International. This hotel is über luxury, from the moment the family check in, we were greeted with first class customer service. Definitely upgrade to the suite as the suite is very spacious and has all the amenities for the family. Las Vegas is very busy during these months so expect the odd loud group but apart from that our stay was fantastic. Will see you next year.

Stayed July 2014
Dear Kyle C,

Thank you for sharing such positive feedback from your recent stay at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas.

I am encouraged to know that you returned based on your previous experience and that you again enjoyed your accommodations/service.

We appreciate your support and look forward to welcoming you back a third time at some point in the very near future.

Warm Regards,

San Ramon, California
Reviewed 25 July 2014

We had one of the best time here. Room was neat and have thought of all the amenities one would need during their stay. We even got an upgrade to our room. Nice people. There is a shuttle to the strip every 15 min. So do not have to feel that u are far from the strip. Choice of food is good for inroom service also. Friendly courteous folks all over.

Room Tip: Top room towards the strip.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Anand S,

Thank you for sharing your feedback of your recent stay at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas. I am very pleased to read you enjoyed your accommodations and our amenities.

We appreciate your comments and are always happy to know what our guests are experiencing during their visits and are eager to improve where needed.

Gentofte, Copenhagen, Denmark
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Everything at the Trump Hotel works well from valet parking, check in, elevators and concierge. As an example we got excellent recommendations for which restaurants our family should visit which made it possible for us to get the most out of our stay

Room Tip: Select a high floor room
1 Thank Tage R
Dear Tage R,

Thank you for recommending on TripAdvisor your favorite features and amenities of your recent stay at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas.

I am elated to know that you enjoyed your and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Regards,

Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 24 July 2014

If you enjoy great customer service, and an amazing environment to vacation, then the Trump International Hotel is for you!

From the moment I walked through the doors upon check-in, to the moment I ended my stay, it was a top-notch experience.

The room is incredibly large, with all high end appliances and decor as expected from the Trump brand.

I hope this review helps sway you to really consider the investment in a great stay, just like the one I enjoyed :)

Room Tip: Rooms on the strip have a very nice view of the night life, felt like a big timer ;)
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Dave A
Dear Dave A,

Thank you for taking the time to address the outstanding room and great service you enjoyed during your recent stay at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas.

We really appreciate you as a guest and look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back again in the near future.

All the best,

Costa Mesa, California
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Room nice enough. Sofa bed was unsleepable had to upgrade - cost $25. Most services only available 8 to 8. My daughter was really disappointed that the pool was closed at 8. Check in was easy enough. All parking is Valet. The hotel is overpriced for what it is.

Room Tip: Sofa bed has an extremely thin mattress. Double queens are the only option for families.
1 Thank MHB425
Dear MHB425,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas. We truly appreciate all forms of guest feedback and it is through constructive comments that we are able to continually improve our services and facilities for our guests. It was of course great concern I learned of the inconsistencies in service you experienced. Please accept my sincere apologies that you were left to feel disappointed in any way.

I would like to assure you that we pay careful attention to feedback. I hope to have the opportunity to restore your confidence and welcome you back to our property,

Turlock, California
Reviewed 24 July 2014

On our first trip to Vegas we selected Trump International. We were not disappointed. Great location with easy shuttle access to the strip. The hotel smelled great and was quiet which is rare in the area. Private, quiet rooms. Incredible bathroom complete with tv. Would return to this property again!

1 Thank Carla T
Dear Carla T,

Thank you for your review on your recent stay with Trump International Hotel Las Vegas. I am very pleased to read our location and our amenities were accommodating.