“Luxurious Room”

Trump International Hotel Las Vegas
Ranked #13 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed 31 July 2014

We stayed here one night while passing through Las Vegas and we absolutely loved the room. It was a beautiful spacious two room suite, TV's in both rooms with a full kitchen and two bathrooms. The room was very clean and the beds comfortable. The master bath was my favorite part of the whole room. So much space. His and her sinks, with a TV in the mirror, large jacuzzi tub, beautiful double shower, scale, lighted magnified mirror. I could have spent all of my time in that bathroom! Great view of the strip. Air conditioning worked great. We arrived late so we opted to order pizza, front desk recommended a great place, we had to meet them in the lobby to pick up. No casino in hotel so this was nice as we were traveling with our kids. In the morning we enjoyed the rooftop pool, also very spacious, however, not very deep. Elevators were very fast and not crowded for the size of the Hotel. Valet parking was also very fast and staff was friendly and helpful. Also, $28 resort fee. Great stay, would stay again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Dear HavingLotsOfFun,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful feedback of your recent stay at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas.

I am very pleased to read you enjoyed your accommodations and I appreciate you sharing on TripAdvisor your favorite features and amenities.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to Trump Las Vegas in the near future.

All the Best,

Reviewed 30 July 2014

I love Trump. I get a suite, fridge & micro, but room service is so good; healthy organic, salmons the best. Spa: I indulged in massage, facial & hair, loved all 3. Its not a casino. Its perfect place.

Room Tip: I enjoy the city view from the tower. But I don't think there's a bad room. It's a quiet...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo

Dear Laura W,

Thank you so very much for the kind words used to express how you felt about your recent stay at Trump International Hotel, Las Vegas.

We are pleased that you enjoy the in room amenities, healthy meal options, non-gaming environment and spa/salon.

Guests like you make what we do so satisfying and we appreciate your support on Trip Advisor.

Looking forward to your return.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

The front-facing rooms have a spectacular view of the Strip which is amazing when illuminated at night. The rooms are large with comfortable beds, a huge bathroom and kitchen facilities. The poolside area was busy when I visited but the gym was quiet and was contained a decent amount of equipment. There were even fitness classes for guests as well as a spa area. Staff were friendly. The hotel overall was busy with people but the noise-level was quiet except for the reception area. I actually liked the fact that there was no casino in the hotel!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Jason M,

I am happy to learn you enjoyed your recent visit to Trump International Hotel Las Vegas.

Specifically you commented on our spacious guestrooms, spectacular views and that your overall experience was exceptional.

We take great pride in our product and guest services.

Thank you for your kind comments regarding your stay and recommending us on TripAdvisor.

We look forward to your return.

Cheers,

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Me and my family stayed two nights at the Trump hotel as part of our West coast travels and we really loved it! Very comfy and pleasant hotel with great location yet very quit. I will definitelly come back!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Dear Monika K,

We take great pride in our Guest services.

Thank you for your kind comments of your stay and recommending us on TripAdvisor. We look forward to the opportunity of your return.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

I just completed a short trip to Las Vegas. I used several search engines to review where to stay on the strip and decided on the Trump International Hotel based on numerous outstanding reviews, room amenities and price. Upon arrival at the hotel, I was promptly greeted and was asked if I had a reservation. Once my reservation was found, I was offered a free room upgrade to a corner suite. The process was quick and painless. I was also asked if I had a fear of heights, as this is one of the taller hotels on the strip. When I answered "yes", I was assigned a room on one of the lower floors. I was totally impressed with the room! Very spacious, with multiple views of the strip. The room was very clean. I also liked that the hotel was smoke-free. A wonderful experience here; I will definitely stay here again on my next trip to Vegas!

Room Tip: Ask if a room upgrade is available.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo

Dear Richard O,

Thank you taking the time to write about the experiences from your recent stay at Trump Las Vegas.

In particular, we are pleased that we could provide you with the lower floor room and that your overall impressions were positive.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Regards,

Reviewed 30 July 2014

The staff is excellent, the pool is beautiful, the rooms are excellent..location is a bit dumpy since it is located off the strip in the center of an abandoned parking lot free shuttle runs continuously to the Wynn which is about a 2 minute drive.. the hotel itself is the best value in Vegas, just wish the area around was a bit nicer...one tip is if you are walking go through the fashion show mall to the Nordstrom exit it will spit you out right across the street from the trump 25/day resort fee

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank SeanTravelz

Dear Seantravelz.

Thank you taking the time to write about us on Trip Advisor.'

We are very happy your experience was positive and that you felt that we provided such great value.

Please do consider revisiting us as soon as you can in the future.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

I have just returned from a 10-day vacation in Vegas. Here are my subjective grades of various aspects of my stay @ Trump for the benefits of prospective visitors.

Convenience: B+: For the most part, this is a comfy and pleasant hotel. The check-in was reasonably fast. The loading and unloading areas and the restaurant are arguably too small for a building of this size causing occasional queues or backed up cars. One morning I wanted to print something out, but printers in the business center were out of order. One of my friends liked the pool. The elevators worked well -- no waits there.

Location: B. It is not on the strip, but you can take a shuttle to Wynn or Ceasar's Palace or stroll to the strip through an air-conditioned mall. Not in close proximity of any good restaurants or shows, this hotel is much better for visitors with cars than for those who prefer walking. Cabs are usually available.

Management Attitude B-: $3 bananas and $5 croissants found in Trump coffee shops make Manhattan Starbucks look cheap. And why exactly did they make me call Hotwire when I needed to tell them my roommate's name? I could give them confirmation # directly if they wanted it.

People: A. All personnel I dealt with were courteous and professional. NYC garages could surely use some of the nice and hardworking valet folks i met at Trump. Got a positive vibe from limited interaction with other guests who generally were quiet and considerate of others.

Piece and Quiet: A- It was very quiet on our floor, but loud trains can cause issues for light sleepers.

Price: A. Room rate + Resort fee as found on Hotwire were very fair. None of my friends lived in better conditions for less,

Rooms: A, Perfect cleanliness, huge bathroom, convenient with laptop, used fridge & microwave. Air conditioning worked great.

View: A+. Our room had an absolutely stunning view of the Strip.

My roommate and I have agreed our stay at Trump was a 4-star experience

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank ashdown4

Dear ashdown4,

Thank you so much for your detailed review during your recent visit. I appreciate you mentioning all the great amenities you enjoyed during your stay. Thank you for commenting our staff's friendliness as we strive to always achieve world class service. I apologize that some of our amenities did not meet your standards. However, it is through constructive criticism we can improve.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.