“Trump Hotel Las Vegas”

Ranked #16 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Syracuse, Utah
“Trump Hotel Las Vegas”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Loved our stay at the Trump Hotel in Las Vegas. Was a nice change from the busy and loud casino hotels. Super clean and quiet. Fantastic rooms and a staff that is second to none. Already looking forward to returning to the Trump International in Vegas.

Room Tip: We stayed in the one bedroom suite that had views to the east and the south. It has some beautiful v...
1 Thank Max C
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this review, 1 August 2014
Dear Max C,

Thank you for being one of our loyal, repeat guests at the Trump International Hotel Las Vegas. We appreciate your comments about the cleanliness of the property and sharing your favorite amenities. Thank you for sharing that our staff was very helpful and ensure you had a great stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Brian Baudreau

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,700)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Lexington, North Carolina
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I stay at this Trump twice a year for business. Love that it is non-smoking, no casino and across from the Fashion Mall! The strip view rooms offer a spectacular light show at night. Even better is the staff. Rand in the restaurant instinctively knew what I needed and when to drop by my table after my long travel day on Saturday. Tony at poolside on Sunday was intuitive and he showed up by my chair exactly when a refill was needed. Both offered friendly and impeccable service. In fact, I have never encountered anyone at Trump who didn't do the same. Added perks at Trump are coffee pots in the kitchen and an attentive housekeeping staff who keeps the coffee supply replenished. I highly recommend this hotel if you want to be close to the action but not in the middle of the noise and congestion of Vegas.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Dear kdwall,

Thank you for recommending on TripAdvisor your favorite features and amenities of your recent stay at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas. I am happy to read you enjoyed the views from your suite, amenities and our world class service. I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Best Wishes,

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Frankly I was amazed at what the Donald brings to the table hotel-wise in Las Vegas. No Casino? Donald Trump? It was great to not have to endure casino-world at this elegant hotel. There are plenty of them nearby for those who want that as part of their LV experience but to be able to return to a calm and well designed hotel with great rooms was a big bonus - almost as good as winning at the tables.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Dear trixiedad,

Thank you for your review on your recent visit to Trump International Hotel Las Vegas! I’m glad to hear you had a relaxing and peaceful stay with us. I'd like to consider our property as an oasis here in the desert.

We Look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

All the Best,

Reviewed 31 July 2014

If you just want a great hotel in Vegas and avoid the craziness of a casino then this is the best choice you can make. The service was very friendly and helpful. I can recommend it to anyone who wants to spend money for great value.

• Stayed July 2014
Dear Ofo G,

Thank you for your wonderful review on your recent visit with us at the Trump International Hotel Las Vegas! We are pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay, especially our beautiful rooms, our location and the amenities. We take pride in our World Class service and it is nice to know that our efforts result in positive effects for our guests.

We hope to welcome you again, next time you visit Las Vegas!

Stratton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 31 July 2014

We arrived in The Trump on my husbands 60th Birthday. We were upgraded to a front facing room with a spectacular view of the strip. It was delightful to sit and watch the lights after dark. The room was huge with kitchen facilities. The spa bath was huge so was the shower. The bed was very comfortable. It had no casino and was non smoking which we appreciated. It was close to The Strip and provided curtesy transport to and fro two other hotels.The pool area was lovely and the gym facilities were good. We could not have wished for a better place to stay I would happily recommend The Trump to anyone visiting Vegas.We visited many hotels but If I was to return to Vegas I would stay at The Trump again .

Room Tip: Choose a front facing room overlooking The Strip.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this review, 31 July 2014
Dear Theresa A,

Thank you for sharing your feedback of your recent stay at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas. I am very pleased to read you enjoyed your accommodations/amenities and that you chose us to celebrate your husband's 60th Birthday!

I appreciate your comments and are always happy to know what our guests are experiencing during their visits. In particular, we are pleased that you enjoyed your overall stay and that our products and services met with your expectations.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the near future and wish you all good things in the future.

Warm Regards,

Garden Grove, California
Reviewed 31 July 2014

My husband and I got away for the first time without our 4 year old thinking he wasn't ready for Vegas. When we entered the room, there was a mini kitchen, closet space, and a pull out couch for "additional guests). The decor was beautiful, the entire hotel was kid-friendly and there was a free shuttle to Caesars and Wynn. I totally regretted not bringing my son but at the same time found the place romantic. The pool gets crowded but there are many people who are out there to help you look for a pool chair. It is nice to get away from the gambling and smoke. I will only stay here from now on and I just can't say enough. Thanks for the hospitality!

1 Thank JennieAWong
Dear JennieAWong,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent experience at Trump Las Vegas.

We are happy to know you enjoyed your visit and I appreciate your kind feedback.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon and appreciate your support and patronage.

Warmly,

Pueblo, Colorado
Reviewed 31 July 2014

We stayed here one night while passing through Las Vegas and we absolutely loved the room. It was a beautiful spacious two room suite, TV's in both rooms with a full kitchen and two bathrooms. The room was very clean and the beds comfortable. The master bath was my favorite part of the whole room. So much space. His and her sinks, with a TV in the mirror, large jacuzzi tub, beautiful double shower, scale, lighted magnified mirror. I could have spent all of my time in that bathroom! Great view of the strip. Air conditioning worked great. We arrived late so we opted to order pizza, front desk recommended a great place, we had to meet them in the lobby to pick up. No casino in hotel so this was nice as we were traveling with our kids. In the morning we enjoyed the rooftop pool, also very spacious, however, not very deep. Elevators were very fast and not crowded for the size of the Hotel. Valet parking was also very fast and staff was friendly and helpful. Also, $28 resort fee. Great stay, would stay again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Dear HavingLotsOfFun,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful feedback of your recent stay at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas.

I am very pleased to read you enjoyed your accommodations and I appreciate you sharing on TripAdvisor your favorite features and amenities.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to Trump Las Vegas in the near future.

All the Best,