We missed our first night due to flight/weather issues and let the hotel know we would be arriving the following day. When we arrivied our room was not ready however we had booked and paid already! Took 2 hours for staff to bring anything to the room and don't be fooled by the full kitchen rooms, as you had to request for anything such as cutlery/ cups/ milk to be brought to your room. Another 2 hours!
Location was fine just a quick walk across to the fashion mall and you can walk to the strip in air conditioned comfort.
The gym was small but had everything I needed.
I would not stay again and found this hotel attracted young party animals. Stay away if with family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Towering over The Las Vegas Strip, the Trump International Hotel™ - Las Vegas is a non-smoking luxury resort offering 1,232 graciously furnished hotel suites and 50 magnificent penthouses. Boasting the finest views of The Strip, the hotel lies where Las Vegas Blvd meets Fashion Show Drive, adjacent to the best shopping and finest casinos in the city. The Spa at Trump® offers 11,000 square feet of sumptuous serenity, ensuring that each guest’s experience is a memorable personal event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Holiday Gems, Ebookers, TravelUp, Priceline, Southall Travel, Travelbag, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Trump International Hotel Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trump International Las Vegas
- Trump International Hotel Las Vegas