“Service was terrible and rooms were tired.”

Trump International Hotel Las Vegas
Ranked #16 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Brisbane, Australia
“Service was terrible and rooms were tired.”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

We missed our first night due to flight/weather issues and let the hotel know we would be arriving the following day. When we arrivied our room was not ready however we had booked and paid already! Took 2 hours for staff to bring anything to the room and don't be fooled by the full kitchen rooms, as you had to request for anything such as cutlery/ cups/ milk to be brought to your room. Another 2 hours!
Location was fine just a quick walk across to the fashion mall and you can walk to the strip in air conditioned comfort.
The gym was small but had everything I needed.
I would not stay again and found this hotel attracted young party animals. Stay away if with family.

Room Tip: just don't go.!
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Denise H
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this review, 4 August 2014
Dear Denise H,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas. We truly appreciate all forms of guest feedback and it is through constructive comments that we are able to continually improve our services and facilities for our guests. It was of course great concern I learned of the inconsistencies in service you experienced. Please accept my sincere apologies that you were left to feel disappointed in any way.

I would like to assure you that we pay careful attention to feedback. I hope to have the opportunity to restore your confidence and welcome you back to our property.

Brian Baudreau

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,685)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Owasso, OK
Reviewed 2 August 2014

The hotel is beautiful with spectacular views from the room window and is in a great location across the street from a large multi-level shopping mall. The employees are very helpful and courteous. Items in the hotel shop are reasonably priced. The smoothie drink at the pool and the dessert & coffee at the restaurant were great. We had a wonderful time and would stay there again.

• Stayed July 2014
Dear JJBJGBOK,

Thank you for recommending on TripAdvisor your favorite features and amenities of your recent stay at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas. I am happy to read you enjoyed the views from your suite, amenities and our world class service. I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Best Wishes,
San Gabriel, California
Reviewed 2 August 2014

We stayed in the two-bedroom penthouse suite. The rooms were nicely appointed. The master bathroom was huge. Only thing that caught my attention was the shower head. It really seemed out of place in the marble shower. It was a small shower head you would find in a motel. The staff was very friendly. We ordered breakfast room service. It was quite good and reasonably priced. The only negative was the train. We were in the southwest corner of the hotel and early on the first morning, about 3AM, a freight train rolled through nearby and sounded its horn numerous times messing up a good night's sleep. I would ask for a room on the East side, assuming that the noise would not be heard on that side.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Dear DaMonk13

Thank you for sharing your feedback of your recent stay at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas. I am very pleased to read you enjoyed your accommodations, the room service and our amenities. However, I am sorry to hear our shower head in the penthouse was not up to your standards. We appreciate your comments and are always happy to know what our guests are experiencing during their visits and are eager to improve where needed.

I'm sorry to hear the train was a nuisance. We are currently working with the local authorities on a resolution for that train and please know that the issues mentioned have been brought to the department heads attention so to ensure this does not happen again.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you and your family back to Trump Las Vegas in the near future.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

We stayed here for 3 nights - there's no casino , which was great for us -I felt this gave the hotel a real upmarket feel - instead of being greeted by a casino as you walk in there is a beautiful , classy lobby area with chandeliers - beautifully decorated . We've stayed in hotels all over Vegas and this one is my favourite so far . In the past I had though that Trump was set back off the strip - however the entrance is right opposite the Fashion Show Mall - it's easy to get to . Our room was stunning - the bed was huge , there was a TV in the bathroom mirror , the facilities were excellent - loved the coffee making machine especially ! , the dressing gowns were really plush - felt luxurious , the staff were attentive - the valet service was excellent . I really couldn't fault this hotel and we've stayed in a lot of 4 and 5 star hotels , all over the world . Well done Trump - you've got it nailed !!! ;-) We'll be back !

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Hello Ladyogradie,

Thank you for your wonderful review on your recent visit. I am so pleased to read that the location, amenities and staff were very accommodating. I'm glad that you will return & we look forward to welcoming you back when you visit Las Vegas!

All the best,

Mississauga, Canada
Reviewed 2 August 2014

We choose TRUMP for our last night in Vegas before leaving home. As soon as we arrived, we knew that we made right decision. Each and everyone was polite and offered their help with the parking and luggage.
Guests have access to Complimentary Valet parking & outdoor pool.

We booked a suite with King bed and sofa bed – well, I have no words to explain. Just one word – Luxury. Bathroom – huge and luxurious as well – shower, Jacuzzi….. full kitchen with fridge.
Just one small complaint – Sofa Bed was not really comfortable. Our kids slept on it, and complained that wasn't really comfortable. Maybe upgrade to two queen beds would be the best solution….
Location - it is off the strip, however, hotel provides free shuttle to Caesars Palace and Wynn, across the street is Fashion Show Mall...

Overall, even if I searched for something bad, there is nothing I can complaint about.
You have to see it to believe it, this was our third hotel on The Strip and the best hotel so far. for next trip I wouldn't even search for other hotels.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Dear mtcp,

Thank you for your review on Trump International Hotel Las Vegas during your recent visit. I'm happy you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for complimenting our wonderful staff and the amenities in the hotel. However, I am sorry that our sofa bed was uncomfortable for your children. I do appreciate you letting us know so we can resolve the issue.

We look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you and your family back in the near future.

Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

This hotel was great, especially after being out in the middle of nowhere In Death Valley. The Hotel is walking distance from the Strip (through malls with AC) and the location is great. We wanted something away from all the bright lights of the strip, but still close. This was perfect

Stayed August 2014
Jackson, Wyoming
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Put the Trump on your list of great Vegas hotels. The rooms are plush,large and well appointed. Take a high floor here because they have the fastest elevator on the planet.i see reviews about train noise but in 4707 we never heard a sound. The pool is very nice and without a doubt the cheapest cabana at a hotel this nice. The restaurant is very good as well as room service.
The real find here is the staff. From Valet to check out first class service all the way. The concierge worked hard to get me the right show tickets at the best price for my family. Ethel at the front desk got us the perfect rooms we needed. The pool staff (Mike, Tony) were outstanding. Ana at the restaurant was pleasant as my family of 5 showed up one at a time for each meal, and of course ordered separately.
The Trump does not have a Casino the same as my 2 other favorite Strip hotels. I like to do a little gaming and have never found it difficult to find a game of chance in LasVegas but it is also nice to be in a quiet peaceful, non-smoking spot afterword. With the level of service here I will be back!

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Dear sourboy97,

Thank you for recommending on TripAdvisor your favorite features and amenities of your recent stay at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas. I am very pleased to read you enjoyed your accommodations and the amenities our hotel has to offer. Thank you for your kind comments about our staff as we strive to provide world class service to our guest.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.