Stayed on 63rd floor in a Penthouse suite which was a view like no other - a bustling Strip & expansive valley during the day and energetic playground at night! Our room provided us a panoramic South-facing view right down the Strip. From a surprise room upgrade (we were celebrating a milestone b-day) to all the little 'extras' experienced during our stay, Trump Hotel LV staff exceeded our expectations: we left the room for the evening and upon our return, they'd done the linen turndown service leaving us some chocolates on the bed + bottled water on our nightstands. Next, we saw a handwritten note that read 'please enjoy your gift in the fridge'...they'd given us a bottle of Larmarca champagne to celebrate the occassion. Every part of the suite was elegantly appointed and I can unequivocally say that from a 'locals' point of view, Trump Hotel LV hit it out of the park!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Towering over The Las Vegas Strip, the Trump International Hotel™ - Las Vegas is a non-smoking luxury resort offering 1,232 graciously furnished hotel suites and 50 magnificent penthouses. Boasting the finest views of The Strip, the hotel lies where Las Vegas Blvd meets Fashion Show Drive, adjacent to the best shopping and finest casinos in the city. The Spa at Trump® offers 11,000 square feet of sumptuous serenity, ensuring that each guest’s experience is a memorable personal event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Trump International Hotel Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trump International Las Vegas
- Trump International Hotel Las Vegas