My wife and I enjoy going to Vegas for the shows. We don't gamble or smoke, so the Trump was PERFECT for us. It was so calm and peaceful there. No clanging machines or hating to walk through casinos to get to your room and then smelling like smoke! And the room was amazing-large, beautifully decorated and luxurious. We were up on the 51st floor and the view of the strip was great. My wife, at first thought the tv in the bathroom mirror was silly, but had it on to watch her morning shows as she got ready each day and decided it was pretty cool. I loved the huge shower! The people behind the desk, driving the FREE shuttle to two different hotels, or in the restaurant and bar were all very friendly and helpful. Every staff person we met seemed to go out of their way to make our stay darn near perfect. I recommend this hotel to all our friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Towering over The Las Vegas Strip, the Trump International Hotel™ - Las Vegas is a non-smoking luxury resort offering 1,232 graciously furnished hotel suites and 50 magnificent penthouses. Boasting the finest views of The Strip, the hotel lies where Las Vegas Blvd meets Fashion Show Drive, adjacent to the best shopping and finest casinos in the city. The Spa at Trump® offers 11,000 square feet of sumptuous serenity, ensuring that each guest’s experience is a memorable personal event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Prestigia, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Trump International Hotel Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trump International Las Vegas
- Trump International Hotel Las Vegas