“Spectacular non-smoking, no casino hotel!”

Trump International Hotel Las Vegas
Ranked #13 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed 19 August 2014

My wife and I enjoy going to Vegas for the shows. We don't gamble or smoke, so the Trump was PERFECT for us. It was so calm and peaceful there. No clanging machines or hating to walk through casinos to get to your room and then smelling like smoke! And the room was amazing-large, beautifully decorated and luxurious. We were up on the 51st floor and the view of the strip was great. My wife, at first thought the tv in the bathroom mirror was silly, but had it on to watch her morning shows as she got ready each day and decided it was pretty cool. I loved the huge shower! The people behind the desk, driving the FREE shuttle to two different hotels, or in the restaurant and bar were all very friendly and helpful. Every staff person we met seemed to go out of their way to make our stay darn near perfect. I recommend this hotel to all our friends.

Room Tip: Ask for a room up high on the strip side.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Dear StephenHW5994RE,

Thank you for your wonderful review on your recent visit with us at the Trump International Hotel Las Vegas! We are pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay, especially our beautiful rooms, our location and the amenities. Thank you for commenting on our decor, cleanliness and spacious rooms has to offer. We take pride in our World Class service and it is nice to know that our efforts result in positive effects for our guests.

We hope to welcome you again, next time you visit Las Vegas!

There are newer reviews for Trump International Hotel Las Vegas

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Stayed on 63rd floor in a Penthouse suite which was a view like no other - a bustling Strip & expansive valley during the day and energetic playground at night! Our room provided us a panoramic South-facing view right down the Strip. From a surprise room upgrade (we were celebrating a milestone b-day) to all the little 'extras' experienced during our stay, Trump Hotel LV staff exceeded our expectations: we left the room for the evening and upon our return, they'd done the linen turndown service leaving us some chocolates on the bed + bottled water on our nightstands. Next, we saw a handwritten note that read 'please enjoy your gift in the fridge'...they'd given us a bottle of Larmarca champagne to celebrate the occassion. Every part of the suite was elegantly appointed and I can unequivocally say that from a 'locals' point of view, Trump Hotel LV hit it out of the park!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear AULV_07,

I am delighted you shared such a special occasion with us. It is very pleasing to read you enjoyed your accommodations and the beautiful amenities our hotel has to offer. Thank you for complimenting our staff. We take pride in our World Class service and it is nice to know that our efforts result in positive effects for our guests.

I appreciate you sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to Trump Las Vegas in the near future.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Great hotel for couples! The mall is across the street so you can do shopping anytime. The hotel was clean at arrival and at departure! The hotel staff were very respectful and friendly at all times. I also enjoyed the mirror tv in the restroom while in the tub. The shuttle was literally coming back and forth every five minutes which was nice and convenient! I really enjoyed my stay!

• Stayed: August 2014

Dear Ms_legal,

Thank you taking the time to provide such great feedback and sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. I am very pleased to learn you enjoyed your recent visit to Trump International Hotel and Tower Las Vegas.

We look forward to welcoming you & your significant other back to our hotel in the near future.

All the Best,

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Was so thankful to find this wonderful, affordable site for our regional meeting, The staff was so friendly and quick to greet and get me all checked in. I was SO impressed with the rooms, SO big, spacious...the Donald knows how to treat a guest with great rooms, AND an enormous tub to relax and take a soak!

And the best best BEST part of this trip.....unlike the other stays for our convention in local casinos - this property is NOT A CASINO, no SMOKE!

I will be back in March for the next Professional convention that we have schedule for 2015....Great property. A real gem in Vegas! I went home relaxed AND able to breathe!!

xoxo fan for life

Room Tip: my room was SO quiet, i didn't even know if i HAD neighbors.....I was asked if I would like a ro...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 August 2014

I love the trump hotel, it was more like a resort. There was so nasty smoke smell, the rooms were extremely clean, everyone was so nice and very helpful, I loved the stay. I am actually going back in OCTober just because the stay was so nice.

• Stayed: August 2014

Dear Sweetysimpson,

Thank you so much for the nice review on your recent visit. We appreciate your comments on the cleanliness and our wonderful staff.

Thank you for being one of our valued loyal guest! We look forward to welcoming you back in October.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Recently stayed at the trump hotel for the weekend and was disappointed all around. They gave us a room facing Highland and not the strip. Absolutely awful. The rooms in the back are right next to the rail roads and the freight trains go by late at night and early in the morning blowing their horns. You can even hear it while getting your treatment in their spa or at their pool. The rooms were missing the little things you expect in a standard hotel these days. We didn't have a blow dryer and it took them 30 minutes to bring one up after 2 calls. The highlight of the trip was the bartender in the lobby bar and front door men. Stay here if you cant get one anywhere else.

Room Tip: ask for a strip view room
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Travel_CA

Dear Travel_CA,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas. We truly appreciate all forms of guest feedback and it is through constructive comments that we are able to continually improve our services and facilities for our guests. It was of course great concern I learned of the inconsistencies in service you experienced. Please accept my sincere apologies that you were left to feel disappointed in any way. I am sorry to hear the train was a big nuisance. We are currently working with local authorities on a resolution for that train.

We hope to restore your confidence & look forward to your return.

All the Best,

Reviewed 17 August 2014

We stayed at this hotel last week in a one bedroom corner suite on the 29th floor,and we absolutely loved it. The room was very spacious and nicely decorated,but the bathroom was out of this world! If I could ,I would have slept there....beautiful marble floor and counters,large shower,Tv on the mirror,huge windows overlooking the strip, wonderful jacuzzi bath,and the nicest robes !!!!
I felt so pampered !!!
All the employees were so nice,helpful,and courteous ...which made the stay even more enjoyable.
The shuttle to the Wynn and Caesar's was highly appreciated and made it so convenient .
I was never bothered by the supposed loud train and the off the strip location ...
This is by far one of the nicest hotels I have ever stayed at ...

Room Tip: Do not sleep on the sofa bed...tough on your back. Corner suite has an amazing view.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Dear merlin0716,

Thank you for your wonderful review on your recent visit with us at the Trump International Hotel Las Vegas! We are pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay, especially our beautiful rooms, our location and the amenities. Thank you for commenting our cleanliness and spacious rooms has to offer. We take pride in our World Class service and it is nice to know that our efforts result in positive effects for our guests.

We hope to welcome you again, next time you visit Las Vegas!