“Vegas Luxury”

Trump International Hotel Las Vegas
Ranked #11 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed 24 August 2014

This was our first stay at the Trump Hotel and we really enjoyed it. The staff are very friendly and accommodating. Our room was beautiful with a very comfortable bed and lovely bathroom. The hotel has a good gym in it and a large pool. The hotel is located right across the street from the Fashion Show Mall so it is wonderful for shopping! The hotel also offers a free shuttle service to the Wynn and Caesar's Palace which leaves every 20 minutes. The shuttle runs until midnight on weekdays and 2 am on the weekend. There is free wi-fi in all of the rooms.
There is only one restaurant/ lounge in the hotel. Each morning their is also a bakery set up in the lobby with delicious coffees!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lesley332
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

Dear Lesley332,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of your recent stay at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas on TripAdvisor.

I am glad to read how much you enjoyed your room and the hotel's amenities such as the gym and pool. It is also great to hear that you were pleased with the friendliness and attentiveness of the staff, and the convenience of the hotel's location.

I hope to welcome you back soon!

Best Wishes,

Brian Baudreau

Write a ReviewReviews (11,078)

Reviewed 23 August 2014

Drove for the first time from AZ to LV to stay at Trump. I was blown away with the accommodations and the service provided during my stay. I belong to HGVClub and Trump is my home base now. I went for four days and had a delightful stay. This resort is convenient to the action and right across the street from Nordstrom entrance which you can walk through to get to the LV strip. When I first checked in I was helped quickly and my two bedroom suite was very very comfortable and tastefully furnished. I brought two guest with me and found the accommodations to be more than sufficient and we each had our own bathroom. Both master bathrooms were spacious and elegant. When I called for extra bedding for the pullout couch the staff came up and made the bed. The gentleman ended up running back to bring more bedding so that he could add extra padding so that I would have a better night sleep. He was so attentive and kind and even brought me extra pods of coffee for the morning. I was really impressed with the stay I had and will definitely come back and would highly recommend. Only suggestion would be to have a foam pad for pullout couch so that you would have an even more comfortable sleep. Other than that it was perfect.

Room Tip: Two bedroom was comfortable and very quiet on the 21st floor. Free shuttle to Caesars or Wynn was a...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ruby2sday2014

Dear Ruby2sday2014,

Thank you for recommending on TripAdvisor your favorite features and amenities of your recent stay at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas.

I am happy to read you were delighted with your two-bedroom suite, amenities, the elegant decor and our attentive service.

I greatly appreciate your comments, and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 23 August 2014

I've stayed several times now at Trump in Las Vegas for business. It's an amazing place with easy access to the Vegas Lifestyle without having it within the hotel. I highly recommend staying here! And it's a great place to stay with family as well.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Dear Bryan B,

Thank you for recommending Trump International Hotel Las Vega on TripAdvisor.

I appreciate your loyalty, and am happy to read that you enjoy the hotel's convenience and amenities when traveling for business, as well as its family-friendly accommodations.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 23 August 2014

Although the Trump is not located directly on the Strip, they do provide shuttle service to and from the hotel to Caesars and the Wynn until 12AM. There is also a mall located across the street (literally less than a minute to get to it from the lobby) for those interested in shopping or eating somewhere close by. Beautiful, CLEAN and excellent service! The only negative that might be an issue for other individuals would probably be the fact that they don't offer on site parking, only valet.

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

If you like to gamble but don't like to see it your whole trip Trump is the way to go. Beautiful rooms. Comfortable bed. Huge bathroom. Staff are friendly and they surprised my husband with wine and cheese plate for his 40th birthday and it is not that we spend a lot of money ... they were just that nice. Love the small things!!

• Stayed: August 2014

Dear KellyLoCascio,

Thank you for recommending Trump International Hotel Las Vega on TripAdvisor.

I'm happy to read that you enjoyed your room, the comfort and size of the bed and bath, and the friendliness and quality of service you received.

It was a pleasure for us to help make your husband's 40th birthday a special occasion, and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 22 August 2014

Amazing service. Amazing furniture. Classy hotel not right on the strip but really close. It has no casino but for me that I'm not a player it did not represent an issue. Again, great quality and huge service. Concierge very professional and highly recommended.
One of the best choices with good value in Vegas.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends

Dear agiacotto,

Thank you for your wonderful review on your recent visit with us at the Trump International Hotel Las Vegas!

We are pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay, especially our decor, concierge and the quality of service. We take pride in our world-class service, and it is nice to know that our efforts result in positive effects for our guests.

We hope to welcome you again, next time you visit Las Vegas.

Reviewed 22 August 2014

With kids this was the ideal hotel for us. The corner suite had a fantastic view down the strip from the 53rd floor. The lounge area was great and the kids had plenty of space there to sleep. The bedroom was great size and the bathroom - well, wow, fantastic - huge jet tub, with views of the strip including the Belaggio fountains, shower the size of a bedroom. Kitchenette was great, oven,micro, big fridge, a bit tedious having to ask for cutlery and crockery and pans. Pool area was nice, but the paving stones are very hot. The "reserved" - and they are unoccupied premier loungers make the area a bit tacky, our only criticism.
Good location for the strip - a walk through the shopping mall opposite. A definite recommend.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Dear macferret,

I am happy to learn you enjoyed your room and its view on your recent visit to Trump International Hotel Las Vegas. It is good to hear that your corner suite was the perfect accommodation for you and your family.

Thank you for your kind comments of your stay and for recommending us on TripAdvisor. We look forward to the opportunity of your return.