“Nice off-strip hotel”

Ranked #16 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Skedsmokorset
“Nice off-strip hotel”
Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

Had a very pleasent stay at the hotel, we choose the stay at this hotel as we previous had stayed there at an earlier trip. This time as the last time, the hotel had a calm aura, with a laid back but attentive staff. The valet service was fast and good, the car came out of the garage nice and cool. The only negative thing we have to say was that the first night we found a broken lightbulb in our bed.
After a visit to the frontdesk they sorted it out, but we got non apology for the inconviniece it was to jump into a bed with glass shards.
But overall a quiet hotel best suited for longer stays in Vegas.

Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this review, 25 August 2014
Dear DobarOslo,

I am happy to learn you enjoyed your recent visit to Trump International Hotel Las Vegas. We take great pride in our guest services, and I'm glad you enjoy the amenities and atmosphere of the hotel.

I apologize about the issue you experienced with your bed, but am glad it was resolved for you.

We appreciate your loyalty, and look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Best Regards,

Brian Baudreau

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,700)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Canada
Reviewed 24 August 2014

This was our first stay at the Trump Hotel and we really enjoyed it. The staff are very friendly and accommodating. Our room was beautiful with a very comfortable bed and lovely bathroom. The hotel has a good gym in it and a large pool. The hotel is located right across the street from the Fashion Show Mall so it is wonderful for shopping! The hotel also offers a free shuttle service to the Wynn and Caesar's Palace which leaves every 20 minutes. The shuttle runs until midnight on weekdays and 2 am on the weekend. There is free wi-fi in all of the rooms.
There is only one restaurant/ lounge in the hotel. Each morning their is also a bakery set up in the lobby with delicious coffees!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Lesley332
Dear Lesley332,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of your recent stay at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas on TripAdvisor.

I am glad to read how much you enjoyed your room and the hotel's amenities such as the gym and pool. It is also great to hear that you were pleased with the friendliness and attentiveness of the staff, and the convenience of the hotel's location.

I hope to welcome you back soon!

Best Wishes,

Fountain Hills, Arizona
Reviewed 23 August 2014

Drove for the first time from AZ to LV to stay at Trump. I was blown away with the accommodations and the service provided during my stay. I belong to HGVClub and Trump is my home base now. I went for four days and had a delightful stay. This resort is convenient to the action and right across the street from Nordstrom entrance which you can walk through to get to the LV strip. When I first checked in I was helped quickly and my two bedroom suite was very very comfortable and tastefully furnished. I brought two guest with me and found the accommodations to be more than sufficient and we each had our own bathroom. Both master bathrooms were spacious and elegant. When I called for extra bedding for the pullout couch the staff came up and made the bed. The gentleman ended up running back to bring more bedding so that he could add extra padding so that I would have a better night sleep. He was so attentive and kind and even brought me extra pods of coffee for the morning. I was really impressed with the stay I had and will definitely come back and would highly recommend. Only suggestion would be to have a foam pad for pullout couch so that you would have an even more comfortable sleep. Other than that it was perfect.

Room Tip: Two bedroom was comfortable and very quiet on the 21st floor. Free shuttle to Caesars or Wynn was a...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Ruby2sday2014
Dear Ruby2sday2014,

Thank you for recommending on TripAdvisor your favorite features and amenities of your recent stay at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas.

I am happy to read you were delighted with your two-bedroom suite, amenities, the elegant decor and our attentive service.

I greatly appreciate your comments, and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Francis, Utah, United States
Reviewed 23 August 2014

I've stayed several times now at Trump in Las Vegas for business. It's an amazing place with easy access to the Vegas Lifestyle without having it within the hotel. I highly recommend staying here! And it's a great place to stay with family as well.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Dear Bryan B,

Thank you for recommending Trump International Hotel Las Vega on TripAdvisor.

I appreciate your loyalty, and am happy to read that you enjoy the hotel's convenience and amenities when traveling for business, as well as its family-friendly accommodations.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 23 August 2014

Although the Trump is not located directly on the Strip, they do provide shuttle service to and from the hotel to Caesars and the Wynn until 12AM. There is also a mall located across the street (literally less than a minute to get to it from the lobby) for those interested in shopping or eating somewhere close by. Beautiful, CLEAN and excellent service! The only negative that might be an issue for other individuals would probably be the fact that they don't offer on site parking, only valet.

• Stayed August 2014
Scottsdale, Arizona
Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

If you like to gamble but don't like to see it your whole trip Trump is the way to go. Beautiful rooms. Comfortable bed. Huge bathroom. Staff are friendly and they surprised my husband with wine and cheese plate for his 40th birthday and it is not that we spend a lot of money ... they were just that nice. Love the small things!!

• Stayed August 2014
Dear KellyLoCascio,

Thank you for recommending Trump International Hotel Las Vega on TripAdvisor.

I'm happy to read that you enjoyed your room, the comfort and size of the bed and bath, and the friendliness and quality of service you received.

It was a pleasure for us to help make your husband's 40th birthday a special occasion, and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Best Wishes,

Sao Jose Dos Campos, SP
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Amazing service. Amazing furniture. Classy hotel not right on the strip but really close. It has no casino but for me that I'm not a player it did not represent an issue. Again, great quality and huge service. Concierge very professional and highly recommended.
One of the best choices with good value in Vegas.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Dear agiacotto,

Thank you for your wonderful review on your recent visit with us at the Trump International Hotel Las Vegas!

We are pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay, especially our decor, concierge and the quality of service. We take pride in our world-class service, and it is nice to know that our efforts result in positive effects for our guests.

We hope to welcome you again, next time you visit Las Vegas.