Had a very pleasent stay at the hotel, we choose the stay at this hotel as we previous had stayed there at an earlier trip. This time as the last time, the hotel had a calm aura, with a laid back but attentive staff. The valet service was fast and good, the car came out of the garage nice and cool. The only negative thing we have to say was that the first night we found a broken lightbulb in our bed.
After a visit to the frontdesk they sorted it out, but we got non apology for the inconviniece it was to jump into a bed with glass shards.
But overall a quiet hotel best suited for longer stays in Vegas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Towering over The Las Vegas Strip, the Trump International Hotel™ - Las Vegas is a non-smoking luxury resort offering 1,232 graciously furnished hotel suites and 50 magnificent penthouses. Boasting the finest views of The Strip, the hotel lies where Las Vegas Blvd meets Fashion Show Drive, adjacent to the best shopping and finest casinos in the city. The Spa at Trump® offers 11,000 square feet of sumptuous serenity, ensuring that each guest’s experience is a memorable personal event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Holiday Gems, Travelbag, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, TravelUp, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Trump International Hotel Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trump International Las Vegas
- Trump International Hotel Las Vegas