“Non casino”

Trump International Hotel Las Vegas
Ranked #13 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed 24 August 2014

Great if u are sensitive to ALL THE machine noises.
Instead of using the strip to drive around u can use a. Road that runs behind this hotel.
I liked it enough to stay there again, I will ONLY ask them to protect the rooms from the noise of the trains, at 2 am that noise wakes u up for the rest of the night,

Room Tip: A train that makes loud noises at night, not pleasant.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank telmomom
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

Dear telmomom,

Thank you for your recent stay at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, and for sharing your comments on TripAdvisor.

I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the atmosphere of the hotel and your accommodations.

I'm sorry to hear that the train provided a disturbance. We are currently working on a resolution for this.

I look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit!

Reviewed 24 August 2014

I stayed at this hotel for a week from Sat to Sat. Right from check-in the service was not very professional. It took forever to get our room because the gentlemen at the front desk had to go get someone to help him figure out what to do. Not what I was looking for at 1:30 in the morning. Once you finally get to sleep be prepared for the Train horn blowing all hours of the night. Room was large but not really clean if you look behind the couches there was dead bugs and they were never cleaned while we were there. Not a place to stay if your looking to have a sit down dinner. Food at the pool was good, service at the pool was excellent, other than that I could not see why I would ever stay at this hotel again. Really did not have much going for it. I knew before arriving there that is was not on the strip and also lacks a casino. Much better off at The Mirage.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank LITraveler2014

Dear LITraveler2014,

Thank you for your stay at the Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, and for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor.

We appreciate your comments about the service and room cleanliness inconsistencies you experienced. I'm also sorry to hear the freight train was a nuisance; we are currently working for a resolution with local authorities. Through constructive feedback such as yours, we strive to continually improve our services and facilities for our guests.

Thank you also for sharing your favorite amenities, such as the food and service at the pool.

Thank you again for your stay and your comments.

All the Best,

Reviewed 24 August 2014

Had a very pleasent stay at the hotel, we choose the stay at this hotel as we previous had stayed there at an earlier trip. This time as the last time, the hotel had a calm aura, with a laid back but attentive staff. The valet service was fast and good, the car came out of the garage nice and cool. The only negative thing we have to say was that the first night we found a broken lightbulb in our bed.
After a visit to the frontdesk they sorted it out, but we got non apology for the inconviniece it was to jump into a bed with glass shards.
But overall a quiet hotel best suited for longer stays in Vegas.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends

Dear DobarOslo,

I am happy to learn you enjoyed your recent visit to Trump International Hotel Las Vegas. We take great pride in our guest services, and I'm glad you enjoy the amenities and atmosphere of the hotel.

I apologize about the issue you experienced with your bed, but am glad it was resolved for you.

We appreciate your loyalty, and look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed 24 August 2014

This was our first stay at the Trump Hotel and we really enjoyed it. The staff are very friendly and accommodating. Our room was beautiful with a very comfortable bed and lovely bathroom. The hotel has a good gym in it and a large pool. The hotel is located right across the street from the Fashion Show Mall so it is wonderful for shopping! The hotel also offers a free shuttle service to the Wynn and Caesar's Palace which leaves every 20 minutes. The shuttle runs until midnight on weekdays and 2 am on the weekend. There is free wi-fi in all of the rooms.
There is only one restaurant/ lounge in the hotel. Each morning their is also a bakery set up in the lobby with delicious coffees!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lesley332

Dear Lesley332,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of your recent stay at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas on TripAdvisor.

I am glad to read how much you enjoyed your room and the hotel's amenities such as the gym and pool. It is also great to hear that you were pleased with the friendliness and attentiveness of the staff, and the convenience of the hotel's location.

I hope to welcome you back soon!

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 23 August 2014

Drove for the first time from AZ to LV to stay at Trump. I was blown away with the accommodations and the service provided during my stay. I belong to HGVClub and Trump is my home base now. I went for four days and had a delightful stay. This resort is convenient to the action and right across the street from Nordstrom entrance which you can walk through to get to the LV strip. When I first checked in I was helped quickly and my two bedroom suite was very very comfortable and tastefully furnished. I brought two guest with me and found the accommodations to be more than sufficient and we each had our own bathroom. Both master bathrooms were spacious and elegant. When I called for extra bedding for the pullout couch the staff came up and made the bed. The gentleman ended up running back to bring more bedding so that he could add extra padding so that I would have a better night sleep. He was so attentive and kind and even brought me extra pods of coffee for the morning. I was really impressed with the stay I had and will definitely come back and would highly recommend. Only suggestion would be to have a foam pad for pullout couch so that you would have an even more comfortable sleep. Other than that it was perfect.

Room Tip: Two bedroom was comfortable and very quiet on the 21st floor. Free shuttle to Caesars or Wynn was a...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ruby2sday2014

Dear Ruby2sday2014,

Thank you for recommending on TripAdvisor your favorite features and amenities of your recent stay at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas.

I am happy to read you were delighted with your two-bedroom suite, amenities, the elegant decor and our attentive service.

I greatly appreciate your comments, and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 23 August 2014

I've stayed several times now at Trump in Las Vegas for business. It's an amazing place with easy access to the Vegas Lifestyle without having it within the hotel. I highly recommend staying here! And it's a great place to stay with family as well.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Dear Bryan B,

Thank you for recommending Trump International Hotel Las Vega on TripAdvisor.

I appreciate your loyalty, and am happy to read that you enjoy the hotel's convenience and amenities when traveling for business, as well as its family-friendly accommodations.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 23 August 2014

Although the Trump is not located directly on the Strip, they do provide shuttle service to and from the hotel to Caesars and the Wynn until 12AM. There is also a mall located across the street (literally less than a minute to get to it from the lobby) for those interested in shopping or eating somewhere close by. Beautiful, CLEAN and excellent service! The only negative that might be an issue for other individuals would probably be the fact that they don't offer on site parking, only valet.

• Stayed: August 2014