We had a wonderful time in Vegas this week but one of the highlights was this incredible hotel! It was amazing from entering into the building. The staff are top notch and super friendly. The aroma of the place is heavenly. I actually asked if I could purchase the smell in a perfume! They do have it in the gift shop as a air freshener for your home. This resort is every bit of 5 stars. We where celebrating our five year wedding anniversary and so the front desk made us feel so special by giving us a room with a view. What a view it was! We stayed in room 5603 on the 56th floor! When we walked into our room it was incredible. The whirlpool was so big two people fit very easily with room to share. We were floored when we noticed one of the t.v located in the mirror of the bathroom. The lay out of the room was just grand. We had a very nice letter welcoming us for our anniversary sealed with a gold seal. Chocolates came along with that letter and they where good! They send room service everyday to change your bedding and to freshen up your place. If you need something do not hesitate to call they are quick to respond to your needs and want you happy! If I had one thing negative to say it would be that I wish the spa had a whirlpool with some kind of special lighting/candle light for relaxation. When every room comes with one and the pool outside has one I guess they would think you have options. There is a resort fee but all resorts have them. For $25.00 some of the things that are included are Valet parking, shuttle ride to and from Caesars and the Wynn. *the shuttle runs every fifteen minutes and very convenient*, WiFi, bottle of waters, coffee with coffee mate creamer.*Keurig style every room has one* the Spa and workout room. This is a smoke free hotel with no casino. I loved this for the fact we had to deal with enough smoke as it was being in Vegas and I am six months pregnant. I needed a break from all the second hand smoke. I would highly recommend this hotel if you have children because it was free of the typical Vegas life style of noise,women,gambling,and smoke. Kudos to Trump for knowing what works. He sure has made us happy and we have traveled a lot! I hope we can stay here again in the future if we ever return to Vegas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Towering over The Las Vegas Strip, the Trump International Hotel™ - Las Vegas is a non-smoking luxury resort offering 1,232 graciously furnished hotel suites and 50 magnificent penthouses. Boasting the finest views of The Strip, the hotel lies where Las Vegas Blvd meets Fashion Show Drive, adjacent to the best shopping and finest casinos in the city. The Spa at Trump® offers 11,000 square feet of sumptuous serenity, ensuring that each guest’s experience is a memorable personal event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Trump International Hotel Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trump International Las Vegas
- Trump International Hotel Las Vegas