We selected Trump because observations made by some of the earlier reviews that were intended to be negative (e.g. away from the casinos/no smoking) were actually attributes for us. The resort fee includes valet AND Health Club (though the in-room guest book mentions something about a $22.00 user fee for the Health Club...this is obsolete or not applicable) for both of us, so we dismissed comments to this effect.
Overall we loved the Trump LAS. Reception/check (though for us bewildering at first as it is not clearly marked) was superb. Our porter showed us attributes of our suite we would not have known otherwise, so it is well worth having baggage delivered to the suite. Staff throughout our stay were gracious, attentive and friendly. We appreciated security asking us for a room key one late evening, as we arrived with a bag of goodies in tow (looking like we were going for at a registered guest's suite). A billing issue at the end of the staff was corrected without question.
The room was "masculine" by design; it means business and delivers Trump as we know it. The bathroom was gorgeous and the toiletries were lovely.
On other notes, even though we were on the 52nd flr, I guess we are light sleepers and woke periodically to train blasts (which apparently is not reserved just for city view) and aircraft / helicopters (as we were on or close to a flight path), as well as the ambient city noise.
I was not a big fan of the Spa...hmmm. I wandered in and found the attendants were more interested in chatting about days off than showcasing a possible treatment that would give this business hotel a "romantic" feel. Though the staff are great in the Health Club, I asked about spraying down equipment (especially mats) after I ran and stretched out. They seem to not know or expect Health Club users to do this....I immediately went to the room and showered with a feeling of "icky". It would be great if that floor was a tight as upstairs service-wise.
I didn't expect a one night stay to be immediately charged to the card after booking. As I frequent more upscale hotels, I was unaccustomed of this practice by a hotel branded as luxury, but will respect this practice for the future (being a residence/condo establishment will treat it like a boutique hotel stay). Trump LAS actually renewed our interest in Las Vegas because it is so un-Vegas-y. We'd be happy to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Towering over The Las Vegas Strip, the Trump International Hotel™ - Las Vegas is a non-smoking luxury resort offering 1,232 graciously furnished hotel suites and 50 magnificent penthouses. Boasting the finest views of The Strip, the hotel lies where Las Vegas Blvd meets Fashion Show Drive, adjacent to the best shopping and finest casinos in the city. The Spa at Trump® offers 11,000 square feet of sumptuous serenity, ensuring that each guest’s experience is a memorable personal event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Holiday Gems, Travelbag, Southall Travel, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Trump International Hotel Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trump International Las Vegas
- Trump International Hotel Las Vegas