I stayed at the Trump from December 31 through January 3. I was able to secure a great deal on the room through Priceline, and was extremely satisfied considering other lesser-quality hotels on the strip were charging double the amount of money for NYE in Las Vegas. Priceline makes no mention on their website about the $15 per day resort fee, but I already knew to expect it based on feedback here as well as the Trump website. Checking in was a breeze and we even got "Happy New Year" hats at the front desk. The entire staff was courteous during my stay, and the doormen were especially polite. Our room was on the 22nd floor offering a city view as opposed to the strip view...not too impressive but I was fine with it (the whole idea is to be on the strip, not watching it from your window). The room was immaculate and the bathroom was--as others have noted--absolutely amazing. I do wish, however, that the television in the bathroom had a guide, since the channels aren't the same as the television in the room. The bed was extremely comfortable and the kitchen was an excellent touch, though I must admit we did not use the appliances. All in all, the Trump is an amazing hotel, especially for those who want a quiet place to return to after those long Vegas nights. It is a bit of walking from the central strip (Bellagio, Caesars, etc) but it's a short cab ride and it was worth staying there as opposed to the Venetian which wanted $1400 for our trip dates.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Towering over The Las Vegas Strip, the Trump International Hotel™ - Las Vegas is a non-smoking luxury resort offering 1,232 graciously furnished hotel suites and 50 magnificent penthouses. Boasting the finest views of The Strip, the hotel lies where Las Vegas Blvd meets Fashion Show Drive, adjacent to the best shopping and finest casinos in the city. The Spa at Trump® offers 11,000 square feet of sumptuous serenity, ensuring that each guest’s experience is a memorable personal event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Travelbag, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Trump International Hotel Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trump International Las Vegas
- Trump International Hotel Las Vegas