Stayed in the Trump Hotel in March 2010 for 4 Nights.
Great Hotel, Great Rooms with huge bathrooms. Great location away from the noise of the strip. Had the best sleep ever.
Bell staff where great, pity the front of house staff where a bit more friendlier and more knowledgeable.
Only issue I could raise was that this must be the only Hotel in the world that does not supply Tea in the room as coffee was supplied. When asking for tea was advised that there would be the $5 room service fee plus cost of the Tea bags. Even asked if they could replace the coffee for tea this was not possible. Strange for a 5 star hotel to have no tea bags in a room.....
Mr Trump i think you would be "Fired"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Towering over The Las Vegas Strip, the Trump International Hotel™ - Las Vegas is a non-smoking luxury resort offering 1,232 graciously furnished hotel suites and 50 magnificent penthouses. Boasting the finest views of The Strip, the hotel lies where Las Vegas Blvd meets Fashion Show Drive, adjacent to the best shopping and finest casinos in the city. The Spa at Trump® offers 11,000 square feet of sumptuous serenity, ensuring that each guest’s experience is a memorable personal event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Travelbag, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Holiday Gems, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Trump International Hotel Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trump International Las Vegas
- Trump International Hotel Las Vegas