this is our first time staying at the trump las vegas and initially we hesitated because of the mixed reviews i had read on trip advisor so i thought i give it a try first hand. Well, trump absolutely did NOT disappoint ! we have stayed in many 5 star resorts around the world and trump is truly exceptional in the room decor which is very tastefully decorated and the service by housekeeping and front desk are fantastic.
i presume some of the mixed reviews come from people who were expecting something else quite different. imho, if you are like me, in the 50s, wanting a property that exudes quiet elegance, upscale living, extensive fitness room, exceptionally efficient service, smoke-free environment, no casino, then trump las vegas is THE place for you. however, if you are in your early 20s and expecting rowdy atmosphere by the pool and loud partying with drinking and getting drunk and abnoxious then trump is NOT the place for you.
we were lucky enough to get a corner premium corner suite on the 58th floor and the view is to die for ! at night, when i am in the bath tub, i can see all the neon lights right outside because the window beside the bathtub is huge.
the full kitchen is great...sub zero fridge, wolf stove and oven, bosch dishwasher and microwave and dishes and pots were all brought up so quickly for us. in our unit is 2 full bathrooms and the handy kitchen where venetian has no kitchen and only 1 bathroom. the size of the master bathroom is huge ! it even has a plasma tv built into the mirror.
i was anxious about the elevator accelerating and decelerating too strongly but it absolutely did NOT do that. i have vertigo and i had absolutely no problems with the elevators. they were efficient and not shaky at all.
others have also complained about the location being far away from everything, but they have a complimentary shuttle that brings you to the strip every 15 mins and if you have your own car, the trump location was no probs at all. it is directly a hopscotch from the fashion show mall , nordstroms, and across the street from encore/wynn. we really
liked the trump location.
in conclusion, if you want to try out the trump but you have hesitations like i did, let me reassure you that you will not be sorry. trump is definitely a very upscale property that exudes grandiose and luxury with quiet elegance. we know we will be back to the trump on our next visit to vegas. we love our corner suite very much.
thank you trump las vegas for offering us such excellent accomodations/amenities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Towering over The Las Vegas Strip, the Trump International Hotel™ - Las Vegas is a non-smoking luxury resort offering 1,232 graciously furnished hotel suites and 50 magnificent penthouses. Boasting the finest views of The Strip, the hotel lies where Las Vegas Blvd meets Fashion Show Drive, adjacent to the best shopping and finest casinos in the city. The Spa at Trump® offers 11,000 square feet of sumptuous serenity, ensuring that each guest’s experience is a memorable personal event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Trump International Hotel Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trump International Las Vegas
- Trump International Hotel Las Vegas