Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
  • Restaurant
Royal Resort(Las Vegas)
View Hotel
The Rita Suites(Las Vegas)
11,461 results
All reviewsfashion show malltrain noiseoff the striptv in the mirrornon smokingfree shuttleresort feeshuttle servicestove topone bedroom suitejacuzzi tubdirectly across the streetthe sofa bedfull kitchenbeautiful hotelcaesars palaceother hotels
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 August 2010

The Trump is a great hotel! The rooms could not be more comfortable, and the staff was friendly and professional. Rooms included a plush bed, amazing bathroom with great products, comfortable sitting area, and well-stocked kitchen. The hotel is located very close to the Strip, an easy walk down the street or through the mall across the street, and the hotel offers frequent shuttles down to the strip (a one-minute drive), if you need it. The only problem was that we asked to be in a room next to a relative, and she was placed instead down the hall and around the corner. Otherwise, the Trump service was fantastic, from the helpful concierge to the speedy valet. We really enjoyed the spa, which cannot be beat! Also, we were happy to stay in a non-smoking and non-gaming hotel. While we enjoyed casinos at other locations such as the close-by Wynn, the Trump was a perfect retreat from the noise and smell. I would definitely stay again at the Trump upon returning to Las Vegas.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2010

Dear valued Guest:

We truly appreciate you choosing to stay with us during your most recent visit to Las Vegas. I hope that you will give us an additional chance to serve you. I'm pleased to read that we were able to meet your needs during your stay.

Reviewed 7 August 2010

nice stay in trump hotel, is not a casino resort, so is ideal for relax from the busy strip. the staff is very friendly, hig speed internet and a really nice room with view to the strip.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends

Dear valued Guest:

One comment that I read more than any other is "the staff is very friendly." I appreciate you recognizing our team's efforts in serving you. They are truly a great team of professionals that take pride in this hotel and your experience. Please consider giving us an additional chance to serve you the next time that you are in Las Vegas.

Reviewed 6 August 2010

Just off the Strip .....not a Hotel/Casino.....just the Hotel. It starts with a friendly efficient valet service and continues with a welcoming fragrance piped into the lobby. I've had friendlier desk people, they were efficient but not as welcoming as the fragrance at the door. Its four star all the way....the room was very nicely appointed......for the great deal I got I wouldn't stay anywhere else, when I go to Vegas.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple

Dear valued Guest:

Thank you for taking your valuable time to share with us your experiences during your most recent stay in Las Vegas. Please consider yourself officially welcomed back. We know how much competition is availalbe to you and I hope that this wonderful experience was enough to win your loyalty for future stays. We look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 6 August 2010

Some may find it pricey, particularly with regard to fees and taxes, but the staff and amenities more than make up for it. Will be back for a week June 2011

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple

Dear valued Guest:

It is great to able to read these comments concerning "how great the staff is." Your business is very valuable to us and I hope that was evident in our service to you. Thank you for your comments and we'll see you again.

Reviewed 5 August 2010

These days we all have to conserve. We were attending a family wedding, so this trip was not the kind of trip that we would have taken otherwise. That said, I chose this hotel because of the quality and the cost. It really is the best deal on the strip. However, when we checked in, they wanted a $100 hold per day per room for incidentals. This meant a $600 dollar hold on my funds. In hindsight, there is no need for $100 a day as there is no mini bar in the room. Not sure why they needed such a large hold. Do they think I'm going to haul off the mattress through the lobby?

After going back and forth and clogging up the line, I was finally allowed a $100 dollar hold. I didn't know at the time, but they bumped it up secretly to $300 without telling me. Somehow "an error"! Since I brought cash for expenditures so as to keep a budget, I didn't know until my account was overdrafted.

They fixed the error, but just keep in mind the policy. I think a lot of people book this hotel for the cost, so it may be an issue. I feel strongly that the hotel is worth the money. The room is beautiful. Lobby looks cheesy with the 1980 decor, but I found out the gold exterior was in fact 14 karat gold. This interferes with radio waves, so for business travel, this is not the hotel. Oh, the food voucher that they offer for $25 only works for lunch or dinner. Would have loved to present it for breakfast obviously.

The pool is very nice. I really loved it. The bed is wonderful. The staff was also very nice. Even with my issue, the hotel is a big win.

Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Julzie1

Dear valued Guest:

Thank you for your comments. We do hold a certain amount of funds for incidentals on your credit or debit card. This practice is used by all hotels and is customary to the industry. Should you not have any room charges during your stay, the amount is simply returned to your card upon departure. I hope that we will have a chance to serve you again.