18 people are viewing this hotel
US$199
eDreams
US$193
Free cancellation until 04/11/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotelUS$195
CheapTicketsUS$193
Agoda.comUS$193
14,947 results
All reviews fashion show mall train noise off the strip non smoking free shuttle stove top jacuzzi tub shuttle service valet parking one bedroom suite resort fee caesars palace the sofa bed full kitchen beautiful hotel other hotels huge bathroom
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 September 2021

From dirty, grimy front doors to stained lamp shade to dirty view windows and unsatisfactory food at the DJT restaurant, standards have clearly fallen, as my my prior experiences at this once-wonderful property were 5+ stars. Cigarette smoke in room after being told by gruff staff to not smoke in room. Would not match pricing on third party travel site. Most of these issues can easily be corrected, a combination of poor maintenance, cleaning and possible a lack of proper service training for new staff. Maybe under a new manager? Also, they took the Trump books out of the gift shop(!). Very disappointed this trip.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Trump Hotel Group
Reviewed 21 September 2021

The rooms are spacious and clean. Our room overlooked the pool. There was a lot of noise from the people enjoying the pool and the music that was being played at the pool. As for the music is was very annoying. All they played was Electronic Pop/Rap music. I would of been nice if there was a mix of different genres instead of the electronic pop/rap music. My husband and I used the pool on Saturday and was relaxing and reading by the pool. The. Man who was taking drink orders ignored us while serving all around us. I even tried to flag him down but he never looked at us. This is not very good customer service. While I was watching him he only went to the young women in bikinis. This is not an exaggeration! Many were ignored by this guy.
In our room the make-up mirror did not light up and the hair dryer needed to be serviced. There was so much lint in the back of the unit that air could not flow efficiently through it. DJT Restaurant has a very limited menu. I ended up ordering off the child’s menu for a grilled cheese sandwich and soup. I’m not a very big beef eater and that was mostly what was on the menu.

Room tip: Do not get a room with a view of the strip/pool. Noisy
Reviewed 21 September 2021

Clean hotel. No room service. Room we had was not properly sound insulated; we could hear the outside music and talking 3 floors below during pool hours. We could hear street traffic and frequent loud trains. Requested room to be serviced, room was not serviced; room finally serviced on third day of our stay. Had to request tea for the pod coffee machine to be brought to the room, however it took two calls and over six hours to get the tea. Food in the single restaurant 'DJT' is good but expensive. Very limited menu. Makeup mirror in bathroom not operational. Hair dryer full of lint and did not operate properly. IMO the Las Vegas Trump International Hotel is not a '5-STAR' hotel. Better everything at the Venetian or Wynn.

Reviewed 19 September 2021

Trump hotel treated my mom and i with such professionalism. They gave us a ride to and from our concert. The restaurants food was very good and not too pricey. I highly recommend this hotel. All the amenities you could ask for. All the help including front desk was A+ and it was worth every $. The room we got was gorgeous and the view of the city was amazing!!

Review collected in partnership with Trump Hotel Group
Reviewed 18 September 2021

Nice Hotel near the LV Strip. Rooms were generous in size and clean. Although my wife did find soiled towels with mascara, which I think only a woman would find. No casino which is nice to get away from it all. Although, a nearby club made for a sleepless nigh due to loud thumping music. But hey its Vegas, I guess its expected.

Date of stay: September 2021
Review collected in partnership with RCI