“Lots of choices, poor quality” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Carnival World & Seafood Buffet

Carnival World & Seafood Buffet
Ranked #590 of 4,767 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Buffet, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Paradise
Montreal
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lots of choices, poor quality”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014

If this is the best buffet in Vegas, I would hate to see the worst! The selection this buffet has is extensive, I was actually surprised how many options there were to choose from, but the flipside of this was the quality. There were a few items I picked up that I didn't even bother to finish. The Gelato dessert was the worst part, too sweet and soft. Although I didn't have a horrible time (and my kids really seemed to like it) I would have preferred to spend my $30 to go to a non-buffet restaurant and get better quality food.

• 2 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Anaheim, California
“Plenty of food but lacks quality”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014

On our last day in Vegas we decided to hit the buffet. We had a long drive and what better way to fill up for a road trip. Unfortunate we overspent for eating your typical Hometown buffet food. My husband was the only one who ate the craw fish and shrimp. Pho soup was disappointing, one of the things my daughter and I were looking forward too. Roast beef was fatty and chewy.

One good set up was desert. Their gelato was yummy!

• 3 of 5 bubbles
“Extensive selection of food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2014

We purchased a groupon deal and visited this buffet on our recent trip to Vegas. We went around 6pm and there was no line to get in. We were impressed with the length of the buffet as well as the variety of cuisine showcased (italian, mexican, chinese and soul food). I went starving and ready to eat, but still could not sample everything. Most of what I tried was on point. The food was fresh and tasty, and the dessert cupcakes were good. The gelato was not as smooth as I thought it should be. The service was good and efficient. The ability to have your soup freshly made and the hibachi station were great (with no lines). I would revisit if I had a similar or better deal. However, I absolutely would not pay full price for this buffet. After reading mixed reviews I was nervous. However I am so glad I opted to give this place a try. I do recommend a visit to the Rio Carnival World Buffet.

Golden, Colorado
“Twice just as nice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014

We ate here for lunch and dinner buffets. They have an extensive and varied selection of food choices, so don't settle for the first items you see. My family liked the fact that there were lots of nationalities (Mexican, Chinese, Italian, etc) to choose from. We didn't have to wait in long lines either. Overall, we liked it the best of several buffets in Las Vegas that we tried.

Toronto
“Lots of Selection, Friendly Service, Fair Price, Mediocre Food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014

Went to this buffet after a long conference, there are TONS of food options, all which are replaced and refreshed on a frequent basis. The problem that kept me from really enjoying myself is the mediocre food quality. I would have preferred to have taken my $30 elsewhere and just ordered something off a menu which was higher quality. The Buffet is quite busy so be prepared to wait in line outside if you show up at a peak time, you have to pay prior to entering the restaurant.

• 2 of 5 bubbles