Open today: 08:00 - 23:00
Ultimate Private Las Vegas Sightseeing Tour

Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Bonanza Gift Shop
All reviews vegas souvenirs one stop shop all in one place magnet calendar
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 October 2013

Went here 10 years ago when last in Vegas and found some unusual things to take back home then and was hoping to do the same this time. We got off the bus at The Stratosphere and walked up to the Bonanza gift shop and it was like walking back in time, as nothing had appeared to have changed from 10 years ago except for the stock!

The stuff inside was all the same and I mean all the same, except that it all came in different colours of the rainbow! I was looking for something different, like I did 10 years ago but this time all I saw was tack and lots of it!

I did buy a book about all the hotels in Vegas, now and then and that was a good buy but I suppose I could have bought that in any of the souvenir shops on the strip for the same price! If you are looking for some cheap souvenirs to take home then don't bother here as the prices are quite high and you can get similar on the strip for a bit cheaper!!

Date of experience: September 2013
1  Thank daismarg
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Thought this would be an ideal place to get a few things to take home and thought as it is away from the busy main strip area it would be cheaper, but in fact it was the opposite, I found it more expensive than other places on the strip. Good selection , but a lot of tacky gifts, not worth the trip to get to it.

Date of experience: October 2013
Reviewed 28 September 2013

every thing you need all in one place .they have everything the swearing parrot is brilliant buy all your gifts in one place save time .then enjoy your holiday

Date of experience: September 2013
Reviewed 21 September 2013 via mobile

It has tons of stuff but sometimes u can get it cheaper at other places. But still a must when we go to vegas because they do have stuff other shops do not.

1  Thank Krystal P
This review is the subjective opinion of an individual traveller and not of Tripadvisor LLC nor of its partners. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Reviewed 6 September 2013

I was actually looking forward to going here because I love cute corney souvenir shops. This place however is not. This place is dirty, smelly, and run down. It looks like they stopped caring about 10 years ago. The merchandise is just thrown all around the store, there is no order to anything. You have to dig through piles or crap to find things. 99% of the items there are cheap pieces of junk that were bulk ordered from oriental traders. Save yourself the time and energy and skip this place. There are soooo many souvenier shops in Vegas that are so much nicer and cleaner.

Date of experience: August 2013