“I love this place!”

Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

I have to visit Toby Keith's everytime I go to Vegas, I love this place. Great music and great people.

1  Thank Ricky H
Write a ReviewReviews (1,936)

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Not a location I would have chosen--I was invited to join someone who was already coming here. Pulled pork sandwich was OK. Was served a mason jar full of diet Pepsi ... only problem: I ordered a diet Coke and wasn't told I'd be served Pepsi. An awful surprise.

Served a basket of bread and baby corn muffins (oh! the humanity!) with something that clearly wasn't butter.

Cheaper than many places on the strip. Also, they allowed us to park for a few hours (we watched the Belgium vs. US game) without a hassle. Lots of TVs ...

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Thanks to Ronni our waitress..friendly, even brought us take out containers for our drinks and food, as we could only eat half.Delicious Clubhouse,best fries and cornbread I have had in years..huge drinks! we also had a hard time finding it in Harrah's! There needs to be better directions and signs to show how to get to it!! Lunch was quiet, needed that!
The ambiance for us Toby fans was great. They hostess who's name eludes me..again very friendly, had just been to the dentist,,so very nice!! The whole environment was Toby Keith charged, we almost felt like he really had a personal hand in the place! The food was very good, large portions and prepared as ordered. The Staff was very friendly and great ,will return!

1  Thank Apollocanada
Reviewed 4 July 2014

This restaurant has great food and service and a fun atmosphere. Try the Shrimp BLT Po Boy - its awesome!

1  Thank reb859
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Food was very good, menu varied, prices expensive. The decor, and the whole restaurant uses Toby Keith (who we've never heard of) as its main feature - pictures, memorabilia etc. We disliked the way the restaurant dressed its waitresses - "faux cowboy sex-kitten" sums it up. Not fond of seeing the waitress's bum whilst I'm eating thanks. It's probably meant to be sexy/ ironic/ retro but it seemed rather unnecessary. Good job the food was spot-on.

1  Thank Andy F

Been to Toby Keith's I Love This Bar & Grill? Share your experiences!