“Good for Family”

and up
2-Hour Las Vegas Strip Walking Tour with Photographer
Ranked #145 of 464 things to do in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: New casino modeled after the famous Place du Casino in Monte Carlo.
Reviewed 22 June 2014

We are a family of five; we stayed at the Monte Carlo for Spring Break 2013. We had a roll-away bed, it was quite comfortable as a real bed, my children took turns sleeping on it. The ventilation system in the hotel was very good. I have asthma and the smoke coming from the casino area full of smokers didn't bother me too much as the other older hotel properties on the Strip. The swimming pool was wonderful, it had a lazy river, a wave pool, and a wading pool. There was a sandy beach on the wave pool. Food by the pool was okay, too. What I liked the best with the hotel was that there was a food court with McDonald's, Starbucks, Subway, Rubio's, etc. There were some mornings we didn't have to get out of the hotel to find breakfast, very convenient, indeed! I also love the shops in the lobby. The location was also perfect, we took a tram going to the Aria hotel and the Bellagio. Oh, one more thing, housekeeping was superb! We asked for extra towels and they accommodated us promptly. We will definitely stay at Monte Carlo again!

2  Thank xtel88

Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

Although the rooms need updating, everything else was phenomenal. The service and staff was beyond awesome. We stayed here 3 days and never left the hotel to eat. The hotel location is on the nicer end of the strip with less traffic, noise, and congestion. The big plus was the Blue Man group performing in the hotel and my friend being selected for the show. Don't let the other reviews keep you from the Monte Carlo or you will miss a great opportunity to have an affordable Vegas hotel while being treated like a VIP.

1  Thank romancejones
Reviewed 5 June 2014

This hotel/resort used to be real nice. They have not kept it up and have not taken care of it. The rooms were out of date, the bathrooms were unpleasant, old, worn out, blackened around the bathtub edges (mold?), shower heads were terrible. The carpets were dirty and dark or black from dirt. You would not feel comfortable walking on it without shoes. If you step from the carpet to bathroom wet spot, you will leave muddy spots. I washed the bottom of my sandals but they got black from the carpet anyway. Before I checked out, I washed and cleaned the sandals again. Very disappointed with Monte Carlo and their partner MGM :-(

2  Thank EdE572
Reviewed 13 May 2014

We had never played the progressive Wheel of Fortune. After watching my brother in law win, we played it every day. It was pretty good to us.

1  Thank tlpooh
Reviewed 21 April 2014

We truly enjoyed our time at the Monte Carlo. Winning didn't hurt, but the atmosphere is great and the drink service was better than most of the other casinos. You are dazzled from start to finish.