“WORTH THE MONEY”

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Cross street: Tropicana
Transit: Monte Carlo Resort
Description: Las Vegas' most awarded and honored Restaurant is now open in the Monte Carlo Resort and Casino, located on the world famous Las Vegas Strip. Andre's Restaurant & Lounge now has a new sexy, luxurious, and modern urban feel, new offerings, and a new chef de cuisine.
Reviewed 25 October 2013

Staying out the Monte Carlo for our honeymoon we thought we would splurge a little. Andre's in the hotel was just amazing!!!!!!! Lori ran the show with three waiters under her supervision. The service was the best in my life. The cocktails, the salad, the wine, the main course and the decadent deserts were fabulous!!!!! We were seated in a little alcove, almost like having our own private restaurant. We were there for four blissful hours. The wait staff would check on us to see if we needed anything but they were never obtrusive. We would spend the extra money again to be able to have these memories. Very possibly the best meal and experience of our lives

1  Thank CTS_Knows

Reviewed 24 October 2013

Having dined at Alize a couple of times in the last year, we thought we'd try Andre's on this trip to Vegas. We were not disappointed.
The greeting was warm and the service very attentive and helpful. The food was excellent. The restaurant appears smaller and more intimate than Alize.
My wife had the Crispy Pork Belly to start, which she said was delicious. I had the Lobster Bisque, which was excellent.
Mains were Lobster Thermidor for my wife and Pototo Crusted Sea Bass for me. They too could not be faulted. With the aid of the sommelier we chose an excellent French white wine to accompany the meal.
Desserts were a Chocolate Gateau for my wife and I had a traditional Creme Brulee served with soft fruits - probably one of the best I've ever had.
Overall Andre's is definitely on a par with Alize, but we'd say that Alize probably just shades it, simply because of the spectacular view from the top floor of the Palms.

1  Thank drbob193
Reviewed 17 October 2013

The only reason we ate here was because we had a Travelzoo voucher. We discovered it was a great deal and a wonderful meal. For $99 it included champagne cocktails and a full dinner and dessert for two people. We had the Cesar salad and Beef carpaccio with arugula, Parmesan and espelette aioli which both were wonderful. For dinner we had the Grilled rib eye cap with smoked shallot sauce, potato puree and broccolini and the Potato-crusted sea bass with black truffle emulsion, truffled pasta and white asparagus which were both excellent. For dessert we had the Creme brulee with seasonal berries and the Chocolate Soufflé which were both delicious. We ordered wine and the wine list was excellent. The wine sommelier was very excellent as was our server. Doubt we would be back without the voucher, but it was an excellent value and we felt the service was great even with the voucher.

1  Thank jcbVisalia
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Andre's was perhaps one of the most elegant restaurants I have visited (I am a pub grub kind of girl) and so this was an experience I would not forget, simply because of the experience. The restaurant is cosy, beautifully decorated and with excellent service. However, for the extravagant prices ($40 up for most main courses, $20 glass of wine) it was juuussst a little too pricey for me. I enjoyed the food immensely, but if you want a fine dining experience in Vegas you could perhaps find better elsewhere and for less money. Good service, quality food and excellent wines but not 5*.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

An old world style restaurant located behind closed doors...you would never know you are in a casino. Excellent service and well cooked food combine to make this a superb place to dine.