“Best kept secret for a tasty lunch or tea experience!”
Review of The Market Tea Room - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Market Tea Room
Neighbourhood: Paradise
Neighbourhood: Paradise
Las Vegas
“Best kept secret for a tasty lunch or tea experience!”
Reviewed 16 April 2008

I have frequented the antique mall this tea room is in for many years, but not until today did I take the time to try this tea room.
I definetly envision going back, and with friends and my daughter. I actually did not have hot tea, but a glass of wild strawberry iced tea which was delicious. I also had a soup and half sandwich lunch, which was just right for tiding me over while shopping. Everything is made fresh and in house. She had carrot cake baking while I was there and the aroma made me want to wait for it. I had to write this as soon as I got home!
This place is very near the airport, so if you fly into LV, plan to go by there, both for the antiques and the tea room...

3 Thank LasVegasCountrygirl