“Special Find - Best Tea Room I've Ever Visited!”
Review of The Market Tea Room - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Market Tea Room
Neighbourhood: Paradise
Neighbourhood: Paradise
Reviewed 3 June 2010

I just recently tried this place, and my only regret is that I didn't know about it before. The food was superb - I had lunch there (a chicken salad sandwich) and a desert. The food is lovingly made from scratch. I'm looking forward to trying other dishes and specialty teas (there are some tantalizing, unusual teas on the menu - the lychee flavored one sounds delicious iced for the summer). Chef Carolyn and her staff are warm and knowledgeable, available to answer any questions you might have about tea. Definitely worth (many) trips back!!

2  Thank deserttraveler12345
Reviewed 16 April 2008

I have frequented the antique mall this tea room is in for many years, but not until today did I take the time to try this tea room.
I definetly envision going back, and with friends and my daughter. I actually did not have hot tea, but a glass of wild strawberry iced tea which was delicious. I also had a soup and half sandwich lunch, which was just right for tiding me over while shopping. Everything is made fresh and in house. She had carrot cake baking while I was there and the aroma made me want to wait for it. I had to write this as soon as I got home!
This place is very near the airport, so if you fly into LV, plan to go by there, both for the antiques and the tea room...

3  Thank LasVegasCountrygirl