“Beautiful environment, decent food”
Review of BRIO Tuscan Grille

BRIO Tuscan Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #75 of 4,868 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$9 - US$24
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Neighbourhood: Enterprise
Description: Famous Italian dishes and the pleasure of metropolitan Northern Italian cuisine, vibe, and atmosphere awaits for you at Brio Tuscan Grille Town Square Las Vegas. Let us delight your palate! Join us at BRIO Tuscan Grille, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Hawaii
“Beautiful environment, decent food”
Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

I ate here a few days ago and I can't remember what I ordered, which means it wasn't anything spectacular. I remember leaving thinking that the food was good but nothing special. The decor is beautiful though! I wouldn't recommend this place over better places I've found in vegas but it was good nonetheless.

Visited June 2014

• Turkish first
Reading, United Kingdom
“Excellent Relaxed service with great food.”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

We had lunch here on the last day of our holiday and to be honest it was great. We had an outside table in the shade. The service was excelent and not hurried at all.

We had a combination of light foods with the highlight being the pepper shrimp, cooked to perfection and very tasty. The Pasta Brio was also very good as was the bruschetta starter for 4, different bruschetta's all as good as each other. The Gelato for desert was superb, real Italian ice cream.

If you want a nice relaxing lunch in the sun, visit here.

Henderson, Nevada
“Gem Tucked Away in Vegas Town Center”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

This restaurant is in the middle of the Las Vegas Town Center near the airport. My husband and I had to wait a bit for some work being done at the Apple Genius Bar across the street, so we decided to catch a late lunch/early dinner.

This is an utterly fabulous and beautiful Italian restaurant. The staff is friendly and attentive, the decor is really pretty and the food is out of this world. My husband had the Italian Wedding Soup to start which he declared some of the best he has ever had. I had a salmon caesar salad that came with a generous portion of salmon. I grew up in Alaska so I know my salmon, and this was prepared perfectly with great seasonings and flavor. My husband also had a ravioli dish that was recommended by our server. It was incredibly flavorful.

We live in Henderson near Las Vegas but rarely go to Town Center. After eating here, we have decided that we need to change that and start frequenting this wonderful restaurant.

Portland, Oregon
“Delicious food, lovely atmosphere”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

The food here is authentic. The chicken picatta was the best I've ever had. Our waiter was both friendly and funny. We had the best time here! and the shopping is pretty glam too!

Visited May 2014
Tucson
“Nice Happy Hour”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I had a very nice Martini with olives, OUTSIDE!! Nice breeze. Great Service. Great after shopping. Enjoyed an appetizer, fried eggplant, really amazing! I would recommend a nice break at happy hour from 3:30 to 6:30.