“Amazing Brunch!”
Review of BRIO Tuscan Grille

BRIO Tuscan Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #75 of 4,868 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$9 - US$24
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Enterprise
Description: Famous Italian dishes and the pleasure of metropolitan Northern Italian cuisine, vibe, and atmosphere awaits for you at Brio Tuscan Grille Town Square Las Vegas. Let us delight your palate! Join us at BRIO Tuscan Grille, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Carson City, Nevada
“Amazing Brunch!”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Had brunch here with friends and it's a fabulous experience. Mimosas were great and the atmosphere can't be beat. Go early and sit outside!

• Visited October 2013

• Turkish first
ventura
“Great dinner. ”
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

Went to Brio with friends while in Vegas. Great food and service. We all had different entrées and they were all excellent.

1 Thank Travelchicks
Toronto
“Great Food and Service”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

My wife and I recently went to the Brio Tuscan Grille (Town Square Location) in Las Vegas. This was our first visit to this restaurant, but it will not be our last. We enjoyed the food, martini's and the service that we had dinner twice at the Brio during our 7 days in Vegas. We each started with a perfectly made Martini; on our first visit my wife had the Lobster Bisque which she claimed was one of the best she has ever tasted and I started with the Field Greens Salad which was larger than I expected. My wife had the Lobster & Shrimp Fettuccine which was prepared perfectly and served piping hot. I had the Ravioli DiBello that was also nicely prepared, served hot and very tasty. The portions were a good size and a challenge to finish. But my wife made sure she ate all of the Lobster and Shrimp leaving a bit of Fettuccine behind. Our server was very attentive, but not bothersome. My only complaint about the service was our main course arrived too soon following our salads. I would have preferred at least a 15 minute gap.

On our second again started with two wonderful martini's, followed by a Caesar salad, my wife had the Bistecca Insalata both were very tasty and a good size. For our main courses my wife tried the Brio Crab & Shrimp Cakes, and I decided to try the grilled Mahi Mahi, We certainly made great choices, I have to tell you the Mahi Mahi was perhaps one of the best I have ever tasted, and I have eaten a lot of fish during my travels in the Caribbean. My wife really enjoyed the Crab Cakes, both of these menu items are a must try.

On this occasion we also tried dessert. The petite size dolchino samplers are a great finish to a wonderful meal.Our server was great on this occasion again very attentive but not bothersome, she also did a great job at ensuring there was good timing between our appetizers and our main course. Thank you Rosel for making this a great evening.

The only reason I can not give this wonderful restaurant a 5 out of 5 is I wish they had a "minimum" dress code. Yes, yes I know it is hot and we are in Vegas, but gentlemen, Tank tops and baseball hats.. really, you have to wear this out to dinner? Ladies if you are out with a guy like this, take may advice and kick them to the curb. You can do better. There is really no reason for this wonderful establishment not to insist on no baseball caps and a shirt with a collar.

Most of the patrons had a golf shirt, Bermuda style short or slacks. A number of men had a shirt and tie, or a simple dress shirt and open collar. I know this is being a little fussy, but when you go out for a nice supper, the atmosphere is also part of the experience. There is really no reason for men not to put on a golf shirt for a restaurant like this. To the owners, trust me your business will only get better.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Goldcoast59
Monument, Colorado
“Gluten Free Fabulous”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

We ate dinner after arriving in Las Vegas on the beautiful patio. We ordered GF Lemon Chicken and GF pasta primavera. Both dishes were very good and served hot. The service was exceptional and the decor is beautiful. We each enjoyed wine with dinner and the total cost with tip was less than $100.

• Visited June 2014
Hawaii
“Beautiful environment, decent food”
Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

I ate here a few days ago and I can't remember what I ordered, which means it wasn't anything spectacular. I remember leaving thinking that the food was good but nothing special. The decor is beautiful though! I wouldn't recommend this place over better places I've found in vegas but it was good nonetheless.

Visited June 2014