“Great Show!”

and up
X Burlesque at the Flamingo Hotel and Casino
Ranked #104 of 225 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I have been to several shows in Vegas any many are over priced. This show was really good. Very tastefully done. Really sexy dancers that do a fantastic show. The venue is small so pretty much any seat in the house is a good one. We bought VIP but I think General would have been just as good. Great music & costumes overall very good time!

1  Thank Luv-2-travel-36DD

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Second visit with my wife, the last 4 plus years ago.
We both agree - more enjoyable than before, - updated, uprated.
Line up 60 minutes before if your not paying top dollar as seating is a bit of a lottery

4  Thank Chris B
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Remember those popular girls in high school that did a sexy dance for the talent show, trying to show off their moves? Well, where are they now? In Vegas, doing the same dance but with their tops off. And one of them got some nice implants from daddy as a graduation gift.

Well the girls are cute, but the performance is not terribly impressive. We slipped the doorman some cash for some nice seats and he put us pretty central with a great view that didn't even last until the show, as he put two blimps right in front of us two minutes later. We tried to move three feet over and got scolded for sitting in "the bosses" seat. No one sat there the whole show.

And despite having over 200 people in the theatre there are only two servers taking orders for drinks. We didn't get tended to until the intermission.

During intermission a comedian entertains the crowd in the typical fashion where she insults people in the front row. And god help you if you aren't white, that will be pointed out for the whole audience to laugh at.

Save your money and put it towards a less disappointing burlesque show.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

My husband and I went expecting a true burlesque show similar to the movie staring Cher & Christina Aguilera. Boy were we disappointed.

Girls were cute music was good but that was it We felt like we were in a strip bar (which we go to) without girls stripping.

Sweet smiles perky girls but by far not professional dancers or at least not for a burlesque show. One would think they have curvier girls and not sticks but any way.

The show was packed and there was only one waitress :-( by the time I was able to order a martini my husband was asking me if we ,could leave he was board!!

Imagine a guy board watching semi nude girls. :-(

The woman comedian was hysterical. There was bachelor party there and they too were sterile watching the show - comedian ripped right into them :-). Very funny

Save your money go elsewhere :-)

Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

We saw the burlesque show there last night and it was amazing!!!!!Fun, sexy, classy and exciting! Beautiful girls that smiled and totally got into it, made you feel sexyyourself...highly recommend seeing it, I will again for sure!!