“X-CELLENT”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“X-CELLENT”
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend I had a fabulous time. The girls were great dancers, full of energy. It was well choreographed and really fun.

The only annoying thing is that you have to queue really early for general admission. We were stuck in a corner at the side of the stage, we would have gotten better seats 1 couple before or after. There was VIP seating in front of us and when these weren't filled 10 mins into the show we moved forward and it was great after that.

Would definitely recommend going but look for tickets on the day from the discount booths.

1 Thank Hoi_yuen

Oshawa, Canada
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“What a waste of time and money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

First of all, being my first time to Las Vegas I was expecting a lot more from what other traveller friends had told me about this show.

Once again, I should have read the reviews BEFORE I purchased my tickets and wasted my $$$.

To put it bluntly, this show sucked and needs to be cancelled.

Line up to get in::

Talk about a cattle run. You line up in the middle of the floor and end up being walked into by other patrons trying to rush around and not looking where they are walking.

Inside::

WHAT A JOKE!!! SERIOUSLY NOW.

My condo is bigger then this place!!!

Seating::

Remember those OLD METAL BACKED/SEATED chairs you seen in public school as a child??

Well, I think I found them being re-purposed here.

ABSOLUTLY NO CUSHION ON THEM AT ALL!!!

VIP Seating section::

It was just some PINK CLOTH thrown over the top of the backrest and put in the front row.

What a joke.

Drinks::

Since I had my share during the day, I decided to have just water at the show.

Asked for two bottles, arrived 20 minutes later, AND WAS CHARGED $8 for two bottles that weren't even 500 ML bottles. I think they were 300 ml.

COME ON,,,, $8 DOLLARS FOR THAT. LETS GET REAL. WATER SHOULD BE FREE AT ALL TIMES..

My wife and I could not wait to leave this disaster of whet they call a Burlesque Show.

In conclusion,,

DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY BY SEEING THIS CRAPPY SHOW LIKE WE DID!!!!!

Thanks for reading.

Visited July 2014
3 Thank 88dalejr88
Dayton, Texas
96 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Good show not a great show”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Small venue felt just right for the show. I do not see the point of the pole in the middle of the floor. Move it to the stage and you can put more seats in. Doesn't make sense to walk out to the pole and do one trick over and over and over. Most of the girls seem to be having a great time during the show. One dancer with the biggest assets appeared not to care about the dance moves at all. The comedian Nancy Ryan was a freaking riot. Restrooms are located directly outside of the venue doors and the one bar person was doing a great job checking on persons. Overall a good show but not worth pink row seating price of $100+.

Visited July 2014
Vancouver, Canada
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Just OK”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

it is my first adult show in Vegas...good show but definitely not worth $75...would rather spend $25 to a stripper club

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Bennyzs
La Mirada, California
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 118 helpful votes
“Great Show!”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I have been to several shows in Vegas any many are over priced. This show was really good. Very tastefully done. Really sexy dancers that do a fantastic show. The venue is small so pretty much any seat in the house is a good one. We bought VIP but I think General would have been just as good. Great music & costumes overall very good time!

Visited June 2014