“Nice suprise”

and up
Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art at the Bellagio Hotel and Casino
Ranked #84 of 462 things to do in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Part of the Bellagio resort, this museum houses an impressive collection of 19th- and 20th-century paintings.
Reviewed 19 April 2014

Enjoyed a relaxing time roaming through. Well displayed, and not crowded. We spent an hour or so there.

All reviews
in 15 reviews
"docent"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed 17 April 2014

I get that everything in Vegas is way over-priced but $16 to see a handful of paintings by fairly unknown women. I've been to a lot of Art Galleries in Europe and major North American cities and this is more like what you would see in a shopping centre exhibit.... for free. BTW the Louvre only charges 10e & it takes days to fully go through.

After going through the room in about 8 minutes, I was looking for the next room....but there wasn't another room...... only the exit door!

4  Thank Vansportsfan
Reviewed 8 April 2014

I'm a bonafide art lover who lives in the art wasteland that is Las Vegas, so I'm super happy and grateful that the Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art exists in our town. I support it every chance I get and I never miss an exhibition. The exhibitions change only a couple of times per year so make sure you call to find out what's currently on display.

I love that a free audio tour is included with your admission. Make sure you pick it up because it's very informative. The gallery itself is super tiny. Even if you are expecting the small size, you'll still be disappointed. The exhibits only have a few pieces on display but it's better than nothing. The curator here is big on having a certain theme or artist on display for each exhibition. We've had Monet, Warhol and more general themes like Women Painters. Allow 30 minutes to an hour to view the exhibit. You won't need more time than that.

The museum offers a local's discount certain days of the month. It changes so call ahead, but tickets are reduced in price from $13 to $8. The gallery has monthly wine discussions in the gallery too where you enjoy wine pairings and talk about the art for around $40 per ticket. Photography is NOT allowed in the gallery.

1  Thank moviegal226
Reviewed 2 April 2014

This exhibit was very educational, historical and beautiful. Well thought out and planned. Thoroughly enjoyed my time here. Highly recommend!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 11 March 2014

I live in a small city and so fine art is hard to come by, when I came across the information about "Painting Women" being at the BGFA I was excited to go to my first art show. I felt a little out of place not being dressed to the nines, however no one said anything and I enjoyed getting to see original works of art. I was a bit disappointed when we went out into the shop they didn't have a print of my favorite painting.