“Oasis in the desert!”

Sofrito Rico Authentic Puerto Rican Cuisine
Ranked #909 of 5,710 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

I most say if you are looking to eat something homemade then this is the place!
I recommend trifongo, moro de gandules y chuletas fritas!
Food is very good!
I highly recommended

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

We visited on a Thursday afternoon for lunch. I am a nyrican and my hubby is boricua. The food was delicious. We ordered alcapuria, mofongo (it had chicharon) con carne frita, yuca al mojo, churrasco y arroz blanco with cola champagne. Everything has great seasoning....like eating at mami's house. If you're looking for authentic boricua food...this is it!!! Service was great as well.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 26 June 2018

My wife and I are originally from Puerto Rico but have been in the US for 30 years. We are always looking for Puertorican food and this restaurant was recommended to us...we gave it a try. It is around 20-25 minutes from the New York-New York.

The food was delicious and I have to say that it is authentic Puertorican food...it really tasted like home food!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Never tried Puerto Rican food. My server was awesomely patient with my broken Spanish (English speaker). I wanted to practice. Loved the food! The staff is amazing. Good vibe here.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Hubby and I ordered the white rice and red beans, rice with pigeon peas, mofongo, shrimp in garlic sauce, grilled chicken breast with onions and of course regular flan and cheese flan. Everything was delicious and we had leftovers for tomorrow! And we had an awesome waitress Sabrina!

Date of visit: March 2018