“Great Nachos, Fun Place”
Review of Nacho Daddy

Nacho Daddy
Reserve with OpenTable
Nacho Daddy is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #140 of 5,619 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$7 - US$26
Description: Las Vegas born and raised since 2010, Nacho Daddy is a locally owned modern Mexican restaurant setting the industry standard for fighting children's hunger in the community while also serving honest food to our friends. Don't let our name fool you, we don't serve nachos...we serve the MOST INSANE GOURMET NACHOS smothered in queso and salsa made fresh daily, and we guarantee you'll never find a dry chip! Nachos nach'yo thing? No worries - we have something for everyone, including all day breakfast, tasty Mexican-American collisions, and a full vegan menu. Be sure to try our housemade specialty drinks, including our Best of Las Vegas "Daddy's Margarita", or if you're feeling brave we dare you to #getstung with our world famous Scorpion Shot as seen on Tanked and the Food Network.
Reviewed 9 January 2018

Any place that has this many options for nachos and makes them as well as they do there is a hit in my book. The margaritas are very well made and they will make them with anything that you care for. Great selection of tequila. Chips are fresh and warm. Our server was very well versed in the difference between the menu items. We will go back.

1  Thank BDG6610
Nacho D, Guest Relations Manager at Nacho Daddy, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2018

Our nachos and margaritas are a perfect combination! Great choice.

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

We were looking for a quick bite before our show and saw good reviews for Nacho Daddy. We started with the Daddy Margaritas which were fantastic. We split an order of the filet mignon nachos. I liked them more than my wife did because of how spicy they were. I enjoy jalapeños, she’s not a big fan. They were chopped up, so there was no way to avoid them. We also split an order of the steak street tacos. Neither of us liked them, the steak was good!they were just very boring...just some steak in a corn tortilla. I’d go back for the nachos, but I’d pass on the street tacos in the future.

Nacho D, Guest Relations Manager at Nacho Daddy, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Our nachos and margaritas do make for a perfect combination! I'll be sure to pass the comments on the tacos to the team.

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

It's probably not fair to review based on a very limited experience but we would definitely return so I thought I would share our experience.

We went on a Saturday evening about 6. I'd say the Devore is a combo of bar/industrial. High ceilings, exposed brick and lots of TVs including one that is larger than a garage door.

It's more than a nacho place, it has a full Mexican restaurant menu. We each ordered the chicken tortilla soup and split the queso. We added hamburger to the queso for $3. The queso is probably the same as is used for their nacho plates. It is very tasty. The chips are very good. They are fresh and just the perfect thickness for dipping. For the two of us the queso and chips pretty much filled us up. The nacho plates looked to be two big for one person to eat.

We did eat some of the soup. It was very good but we just didn't have room to finish it. It has a thin consistency and I would call it like a Mexican tomato soup. There is a lot of chicken in the soup. I didn't like it at the first bite but eating a few more bites I found myself liking it a lot.

Service was good. The runner noted we were getting low on chips and brought more. Our waiter kept our ice teas full. We liked the tea a lot, the I would guess most get SN adult beverage.

1  Thank So_Cal_Illini_81

Our fresh chips and queso are a must! Great choice adding the hamburger. Thanks for sharing your experience!

Reviewed 6 January 2018

I've eaten here on every trip I've made to Las Vegas since it opened. This past trip I ate here twice. A very good reasonably priced place to eat, and I have yet to be disappointed with anything I have ordered. I usually sit at the bar, which is really good when weather is nice as they have it open to the patio area.

Thanks for the ND love and support! We appreciate it and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 5 January 2018

The nachos are amazing - especially the supreme. The margarita's are on point - with loads of alcohol. The appie pie nacho dessert is amazing - so amazing we got two! Then we went back at 11pm for more nachos - cause it was our last night in vegas.

Worth a stop for sure!

Thanks for the support in two visits! Great choice on the Supreme Nacho. It is our top seller and pairs perfect with our Best of Las Vegas margaritas. Can't go wrong with a dessert nacho to finish it off either!