“Great music...no dancing unless your VIP”
Review of The Bank Nightclub

and up
Las Vegas Party Bus Tour
Ranked #164 of 346 Nightlife in Las Vegas
Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

We were guest in the hotel and went on a Sunday night. We got on the guest list Saturday and we were told ladies drink free on Sunday. We arrived around 11:30pm and the entry is confusing. Several lines and it wasn't really clear which line to go in. It took us 20 min to get in which isn't bad for Vegas. We got in free as guest of the hotel but no free drinks. 2 red bull vodkas were 40.00...great drinks but would have been nice to actually get the free drinks as promised. Great music but dancing is for the privileged only. The VIP section is the entire dance floor which isn't big at all. I'll go back as long as I'm guest at the hotel and can get in free but if I had to pay I would be upset that I couldn't dance in a club!

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"lv"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 24 February 2014

Besides the fact that this club is small, the DJ that night was just "ok" (nothing to write home about), and the drinks are priced exorbitantly high ($20 for a tiny coke and rum), THEY DENY THEIR PATRONS WATER!!!! I asked the same bartender I purchased my earlier alcoholic beverage from for water - he then said to me "We don't serve water". I then found a security guard/bouncer and kindly (honestly) explained to her that I would just like some water - she then got the manager to come talk to me. The manager was immediately speaking rude to me and told me "We have the right to refuse anyone, anything." Again, in kind and calm tone I stated to this guy that "That's fine, I will just go the tap in the restroom and get water". He immediately said to the bouncer "That's it, escort her out of here!" And I was escorted out like I did something terribly wrong. I was humiliated. The kicker is, as I got off the bouncer-escorted elevator out of this club the bouncer tried to hand me a bottle of water! I pretty much just ran off and cried (yeah, I know pathetic, but I was mortified and confused at what happened). I wasn't even offered the option of buying water before they kicked me out. Needless to say I have a bad taste in my mouth about a business that operates that way. I would not go there - there are plenty of other clubs to try in Vegas. That was my first time going to Vegas... if it weren't for the amazing friends I was with, that would've ruined the night for me.

2  Thank Emily M
Reviewed 30 January 2014

1st i got there because of the guys on the strip giving away bracelets for "free entry" just pay for 1 drink which is $20 oh yea the entrance itself its 60 bucks!! yea right!

the place is nothing amazing, or out of this world, pretty small for my taste
if you are not having a bottle service then FORGET ABOUT GETTING A SEAT!!

SINGLE DRINKS ARE $14 SO ACTUALLY FOR THE FREE ENTRANCE YOU END PAYING 6 BUCKS EXTRA FOR THE DRINK WHICH IS ABOUT 6oz.

the girls dancing at the club are god looking especially a tall blonde one lol..

nice club but for vegas was expecting much much more..

Reviewed 29 January 2014

I was walking on the strip and thinking which club to visit. A Bank representative outside Bellagio was handing out "free entrance" wrist bands, so I decided to give a try. Turns out it's not free, you still need to pay $20 (reduced price I was told) but you get a free drink. Line was not too long so I was in within 5 minutes. Used coat-check but they charge $5 (better pay than not lose it). I went to bar straight and presented my free-drink coupon, bar tender told my options, I picked one, it was an okay drink. I enjoyed my drink while watching go go dancers and other girls dancing and partying. Go Go dancers were okay, beautiful but they barely showed some good moves, beautiful though, an friendly because people got pic with them. Did not get chance to dance but enjoyed the music, it was mix dance music and speakers were just loud enough. Dance floor looked decent size. They also have VIP area for private parties. I might repeat.