“Its nice but missing the wow”
Review of The Bank Nightclub

and up
Las Vegas Club Crawl Experience
Ranked #55 of 336 Nightlife in Las Vegas
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Nice compact club well centered around the dance floor. More hip-hop like crowed so check out performing DJ for the right music style. If you can find the Champaignroom you will see over 500 bottles of Christal champaign bottles!

Reviewed 14 April 2014

I think I hyped it up too much for myself, plus may have been an average night because the crowd was a lot older so it didn't really do much for us. I went to take a picture of the dance floor and a security guard told me off? like are you serious.. it is a club? photos are always being taken? rude. They say you to you ' oh free entry ' on the street and then when you get to the club they say 'oh it actually is $20 to get in but you get a free drink' HAHA.. but we were going to the club anyway and it gave us a express entry so was handy for us. But anyway we literally had a drink and left so was pretty average for us.

Reviewed 29 March 2014

My wife and I and 2 friends tried the club with free passes. I'll note that we went on the early side, so I don't know what the later night had to offer.

I was surprised by three things. The place was much smaller than I expected, there was very little dancing going on, and there were more groups unaccompanied, middle-aged guys at the tables than I imagined would be there (which I feel I can say as a near-middle-age guy myself).

Of course, the drinks were pricey, but that was to be expected. Bar service was surprisingly friendly.

We really didn't get a kick out of the place and left after a relatively short time. Maybe it amps up later, but not sure what the fuss is all about.

1  Thank pick6king
Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

We were guest in the hotel and went on a Sunday night. We got on the guest list Saturday and we were told ladies drink free on Sunday. We arrived around 11:30pm and the entry is confusing. Several lines and it wasn't really clear which line to go in. It took us 20 min to get in which isn't bad for Vegas. We got in free as guest of the hotel but no free drinks. 2 red bull vodkas were 40.00...great drinks but would have been nice to actually get the free drinks as promised. Great music but dancing is for the privileged only. The VIP section is the entire dance floor which isn't big at all. I'll go back as long as I'm guest at the hotel and can get in free but if I had to pay I would be upset that I couldn't dance in a club!

Reviewed 24 February 2014

Besides the fact that this club is small, the DJ that night was just "ok" (nothing to write home about), and the drinks are priced exorbitantly high ($20 for a tiny coke and rum), THEY DENY THEIR PATRONS WATER!!!! I asked the same bartender I purchased my earlier alcoholic beverage from for water - he then said to me "We don't serve water". I then found a security guard/bouncer and kindly (honestly) explained to her that I would just like some water - she then got the manager to come talk to me. The manager was immediately speaking rude to me and told me "We have the right to refuse anyone, anything." Again, in kind and calm tone I stated to this guy that "That's fine, I will just go the tap in the restroom and get water". He immediately said to the bouncer "That's it, escort her out of here!" And I was escorted out like I did something terribly wrong. I was humiliated. The kicker is, as I got off the bouncer-escorted elevator out of this club the bouncer tried to hand me a bottle of water! I pretty much just ran off and cried (yeah, I know pathetic, but I was mortified and confused at what happened). I wasn't even offered the option of buying water before they kicked me out. Needless to say I have a bad taste in my mouth about a business that operates that way. I would not go there - there are plenty of other clubs to try in Vegas. That was my first time going to Vegas... if it weren't for the amazing friends I was with, that would've ruined the night for me.

2  Thank Emily M