“Don't go here”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Don't go here”
Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

Dance floor is way too small and horrible service all around. The bartenders are extremely rude and you can only get one drink at a time. We were told we would get a table from our VIP tour only to talk to an idiot "manager" inside who would not let our bachelorette sit down for even a minute to fix her shoes. This was even at the hallway tables out of the way. He was extremely rude saying he had final say as the manager we could not sit down for this reason but then contradicted himself saying he wasn't the manager a second later...the whole time she could have just fixed it but he needed to feel important. Which reminds me another employee did say we could sit there right before he walked up because literally that is what it was for. They weren't busy or "sold out" of tables and random people would pass by to sit but for some reason he had to make a point or something? Do not walk outside with your drink even though the inside bouncer tells you yes you can get back in with it (I was looking for our VIP host and told I had to go outside)...they will not actually let you back in with it. They didn't even want to let me "re-enter" period even though I made sure I could beforehand and my entire group was inside. It was extremely unorganized and lame with poor service for such a small place. I regret adding this to our private tour and no one in our party enjoyed it here.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Tigerschic04

Melbourne Beach, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“VIP??”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We had reserved a VIP table in advance for 6 guests that we were entertaining. We were told that we would have a great table above the dance floor that could seat all of us. When we arrived we waited 20 minutes before being brought to our table. The table was in the corner, on the dance floor by a stair railing. There was room for 2 people max to sit. I immediately explained that the table was unacceptable and waited another 15 minutes for someone else to arrive. At that point I was livid. Our guests were waiting at the line and I was ready to walk out. I wish I had the name of the idiot that I spoke with. I explained the situation and he said, "please, let me fix this". I said, "great, how are you going to do that", to which he replied, "how much are you willing to spend?" When I told him that we had reserved a table already for $1500, he said, "I can't give you a Ferrari for the price of a Chevy". So that's the concept of VIP at The Bank. Be warned! We ended up at Hakkasan and had an amazing evening. Avoid The Bank...named appropriately as all they care about is your $$ with no regard to customer service.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Lisa N
San Francisco, California
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“If you like Hip-Hop/Rap”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Then you'll feel right at home. As another reviewer put it, the music they play outside is NOT like the music they play on the inside, so you feel a bit cheated if the outside music is what drew you in. Still, it seems pretty popular with a diverse clientele. I used to hear that these clubs were strict on dress-code, but I've never experienced that in person. The escalators are a nice touch, I would go back if they had a 'proper' Top40 night (and no, I don't need to hear 90's hits please!)

Visited September 2013
Belfast
79 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 169 helpful votes
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

The Bank has a lot of potential to be a really good club but it seemed to be lacking something. We had a table in the VIP area and the service was great but I felt that we were constantly being supervised all night by the 7 foot tall security guy who was literally standing over us the whole night! There was a couple of times I stepped backwards into him by accident he was standing so close. Whilst the DJ was good I thought the music was a bit too much R&B type and the crowd wasn't particularly friendly. Most people kind of stuck to their own groups and didn't tend to interact that much. It's very dark too on the way to the toilets, potentially lethal going down those stairs! Maybe i'm just getting old - It's ok but I think for a top Las Vegas night club I would probably try somewhere different next time.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Belfastguy
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 154 helpful votes
“LAME!”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

You know the old guy at the club...they all go to The Bank.

The DJ was horrendous (Top 40 and rap from 20 years ago).

The Bank looks like the Babylon Club if it were run senior citizens.

Go to Hyde.