“Excellent Veggie Options” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #368 of 4,766 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: Mexican, Latin, Bar
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Cross street: Flamingo
Description: At Yolos Mexican Grill, the fun-loving crowd, and the cool and energetic colors of the dining room all serve notice that this urbane cantina is a little different from what you’ll find anywhere else in Las Vegas. The service is as gracious as any down Mexico way. The kitchen puts a deliciously inventive spin on all your favorite Mexican dishes with a global flair of international cooking including the Pacific Rim, South American, and Caribbean cuisine. Open daily from 11:30am, with an eclectic selection of over 60 tequilas and a fresh fruit margarita bar, Yolos Mexican Grill is the ultimate Mexican experience.
Spartanburg, South Carolina
“Excellent Veggie Options”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014

I found this restaurant on a site for vegetarian friendly places to eat in Vegas and this popped up. So I gave it a try and I was just as pleased as well! Great veggie burrito and great happy hour specials if you time it correctly! Great service too!

Visited May 2014

• Turkish first
Sherwood, OR
“Must do Mexican in Vegas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

I eat here every time we come to Vegas. Their food and service are always top notch. I love the margaritas, special tequilas, chips (yum), salsa, tableside guacamole, cilantro rice and all the food I've tried here. Their shredded beef for tacos or enchiladas is done exceptionally well. The servers are always super nice and helpful. Wish I was there now. Try this place as you will not be disappointed. Don't listen to the bad reviews.

• Visited May 2014
“Tasteless”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

I'm from Texas where we love our Mexican cuisine. This was just not up to par by the least. Literally everything was completely tasteless! No flavor at all just completely bland. I had to drown my enchiladas in pico de gallo just to get it down. I tried this for my rice with salsa and just couldn't eat it. Most mexican restaurants provide chips and salsa, here u have to pay 3 dollars for some cold chips and salsa. I definitely would not recommend.

2 Thank Arnesha D
Sydney, Australia
“Disappointing”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

We had dinner at this restaurant as the others had a line a mile long.

Soon discovered why there weren't any lines.

We ordered the fish tacos and nachos.
Both were so tasteless we had to drown it in hot sauce.

Give this one a miss.

2 Thank Marsha U
Chicago, Illinois
“Ridiculous”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

I know this is a "Mexican Fusion" restaurant but "Really?" No salsa, no chips, no nothing when you first sit down. I paid $22 for a steak with no flavor that came with a cup of cubed potato's and nothing else. Don't waste your time or money.

Visited April 2014