Open today: 09:00 - 00:00
Book In Advance
In high demand - travellers recommend booking ahead!

Ways to Experience The Neon Museum
from US$59.00
from US$29.99
from US$34.99
from US$109.99
4,399 results
All reviews night tour guided tour las vegas history old vegas restored signs non profit la concha motel iconic signs nighttime tour combo ticket great history history lesson gift shop bring water fremont street on display take photos
Reviewed 17 August 2014

The best part of our night tour was our guide - a volunteer who spends her evenings showing tourists the historical side of Las Vegas. You could see the passion this museum has for preserving the past - all in a town that, once bored with a hotel, implodes it and starts over. Well worth the price of admission.

Note to travelers - make sure you take a cab from Fremont street if you are without a car. We thought we could walk and were advised by employees at the Mob Museum (our stop before the neon museum), that it was a very seedy part of town and a much longer walk in the dark than we were expecting. Cab fare roundtrip from Fremont street was under $15.

1  Thank Emily B
Reviewed 17 August 2014

We enjoyed our after-dark tour of the Neon Museum. The old signs are a special piece of Las Vegas history. Very nostalgic for my husband who has seen Las Vegas grow over the past 30 years.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

This is my third time. I have gone at different stages in their progress. This is the best and pretty much the final product. The lobby is great. The signs are set up the best yet and they put some new ones up. The guides are always informed. I have taken my sister and fiance and they both enjoyed and they are not history buffs or big vegas people. There are a lot of great photo ops. Feel free to move around and take pics while the guide is talking. I felt like I was the only one doing that and it is always ok with them as long as they can see you.

1  Thank michaelhR4757OG
Reviewed 13 August 2014

I was disappointed to have to be part of a tour and with all of the restrictions on picture usage, but I got over that pretty quickly once we stepped outside and the tour began. It was a step back in history and we had more than enough time to snap all of the pictures we wanted! The signage is iconic and the glimpses on CSI don't really do the collection justice! Great time and great tour!

Date of experience: February 2014
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

The museum shares the history of glitz in a boneyard of neon signs. The guide we had was knowledgeable and entertaining. A few signs are restored but most are aged and Rusty. Few are lit up due to cost of electricity but in a short walk you can learn a lot about the glitz. It is calm within the city of noise and excess.