“great food”

Ranked #398 of 4,849 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Description: Formerly known as "Off The Strip" Same attentive management, same great service, same friendly staff, same delicious food, same tasty drinks.Nothing has changed but the name! Zest Bistro & Bar offers quality dining, a full service bar, and a private karaoke / cigar lounge in Southern Highlands. Eat where the locals eat at this gem in the Southwest. Family owned, serving your favorite American and Italian gourmet meals. Featuring creative cuisine that stacks up with the big names on the strip, with second-to-none service and a menu that's under-priced for the quality! We also have an outstanding To Go Menu and full service catering is available! Check out the menu!
Las Vegas, Nevada
“great food”
Reviewed 28 June 2012

great food, nice locataion, close to home...away from the strip

Visited September 2011
1 Thank Susan M

Salem, AR
“Just AWESOME!”
Reviewed 24 June 2012

My mother, myself, and two kids had been on the road for several days. Stopped in and I could not be more positive. It was pricy but the food was fantastic! The people were awesome! Especially our waiter, Jack. My youngest gave hugs on the way out. Now that's special!

2 Thank Leea B
Lake Helen, Florida
“I'd rent a car just to have dinner here!”
Reviewed 24 June 2012

Girls trip to Vegas and decided to give Off The Strip a try. It is quite a way from the strip, but we had a rental car. So glad we visited. Everything was outstanding! Our waitress, Jenny, was very attentive, informative, and had a great personality. Portions were a very good size. We had Rolled New York, Crab Cakes, Sweet Chili & Bacon Prawns for appetizers. All could not be faulted...they were superb! If you like garlic you will love the ceaser salad. The house salad comes with a balsamic dressing that is made in house and is out of this world!!! Our entrees included Lamb Chops, Orange Roughy Franchese, and Linguine alle Vongole. Fantastic! We all left with a to-go box, after all, we had to save room for their delicious cheesecake! This was the highlight of my Las Vegas trip...seriously!

2 Thank Christy_J_Red
Kelowna, Canada
“Another great dining experience!”
Reviewed 24 June 2012

We had dinner at this restaurant on a Saturday night during our recent trip to Las Vegas. The place was packed and we arrived without reservations but they managed to seat us at a table without any waiting.

The food here is consistently top notch. We have dined here several times before and we can honestly say that this place does not disappoint.

I had the grilled salmon with basmati rice and it was fantastic. My wife raved about her fettucini alfredo and our friend was thrilled with her chicken and artichokes. The portions in this restaurant are huge so do come with an empty stomach. The three of us shared a piece of their home-made cheesecake and all agreed that this is the best cheesecake we have ever had.

One of the servers, Donna, even remembered us (with details) from our last trip. Where else are you going to find that kind of friendly service?

We're already looking forward to our next trip to Vegas and dining at Off the Strip!

1 Thank Michael R
Athens, AL
“Awesome Experience”
Reviewed 24 June 2012

My mom wanted to take my husband and I out for an anniversary dinner. Based on the reviews, this restaurant was our choice. Our dining experience was phenomenal. This was definitely some of the best food I have consumed in a very long time (when eating out). I cannot recommend this place enough!

• Visited May 2012