Hampton Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$378
US$204
Official Site
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$214
  • Restaurant
Excalibur Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$107
US$67
  • Restaurant
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$113
US$198
US$153
  • Pool
Vdara Hotel & Spa(Las Vegas)
US$188
US$144
  • Restaurant
ARIA Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$225
US$181
  • Restaurant
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$247
US$203
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$268
US$226
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$112
1,159 results
All reviewsshuttle servicecomplimentary breakfastan early flightrental carnext morningroom was clean and comfortablefront desk staffbusiness tripconvenient locationoff the stripking suitefree shuttlegreat place to staywould stay here againmandalay baynoiseinns
Reviewed 10 July 2013

This was an excellent hotel for the price paid. If noise is an issue due its proximity to the airport (could see runway from room) then one may want to look elsewhere. Personally my son and I are aviation buffs so we had a great time and my wife did not seem to mind the noise. The free breakfast is sufficient and was a pretty popular place during my stay (Jul 5 - 7, 2013). I am in Vegas perhaps 5 to 6 times per year and I will definitely come here again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Located close to the airport, check in service was excellent. The rooms were neat and clean. The breakfast was great with several healthy options. The breakfast server was lovely and very helpful. At check out we were offered a breakfast bag to take with us. Price was also very reasonable.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

First of all, I was left at the airport for an hour at midnight on the hottest day of the year. It took 3 calls to the front desk to get someone there to pick me up. Second, I asked the front desk prior to my arrival for a room on the top floor because I am a light sleeper and I hate hearing people walking above me. I was told a room had been blocked off on the top floor and I also made sure that they were aware that I would not be arriving until very late the day I was coming. When I finally arrived at the hotel at 1:10 a.m., I was told that the top floor was sold out and that they had given away the room that had supposedly been blocked off for me. Ok, strike 2. At 5:30 a.m. I was woke up by someone pounding around on top of me and then the planes started taking off. Yes, you can hear the airplanes at this hotel no matter what the other reviews say if you are a light sleeper. On the positive side, the front desk staff was nice and the hotel is convenient for early and late arrivals. My room and the bathroom were both clean. The gym was small, but it was fine for a quick workout and was also clean. I did not use or see the pool. The breakfast seemed to have the typical offerings, but I went out with a friend so I did not eat there. I was asked if I wanted a bagged breakfast for my early departure (4:00 a.m.), yet no one gave it to me when I left. The shuttle did leave on time when I left the hotel. Due to my arrival experience there and all of the noise, I would probably not return to this location.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank debbiejo
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Staff was very proffessional and have the attitude of really making your stay relaxing. Room was great and clean. Bed and sheets were very comfy. Great place to stay if you want easy access and getting out of Las Vegas. Easy access to the strip and to surrounding communiities- when visiting family there.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 7 July 2013

My family and I were coming back from Zion National Park, staying the day in Vegas before flying out. This hotel was perfect. The staff was friendly and helpful. The complementary 24 hour shuttle service was great, from the airport and to the strip. Dean and Roberto our drivers even provided us with free bottles of water, no small comfort when its a 110 degrees outside. To cap it off they offer you a good free breakfast in the morning, making this hotel a great value!