The front desk is Rude and the note efficient at all!
They don't acccomadate any request even though it was already listed on the online reservation. The tower room we booked online was not given to us even though we paid for one. we got ripped off.
the bath tubs were scary looking and the shower heads so low, it was hard to take a shower if you were tall.
the beds were on the soft side.
the rooms and hall ways had horrible smells.
the only good thing was the very friendly maid.
the walls were thin, you can hear things easily, even when the room above you has the shower head on.
Don't stay unless you are dirt poor and have no place to sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Constructed in 1941, the El Cortez Hotel and Casino is the oldest consistently running gaming property in Las Vegas. It is located in the Fremont East Entertainment District in historic downtown Las Vegas. With 362 hotel rooms including the Cabana Suites, El Cortez features full-pay single deck 21, 10x odds on craps, state of the art roulette and over 1000 slot machines. El Cortez is proudly affiliated with Michael Gaughan's South Point Sports Book. Dining options at El Cortez include: Cafe Cortez, The Flame Steakhouse, and Subway. The property also includes a gift shop and full-service beauty and barber shop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your El Cortez Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Cortez Hotel Las Vegas
- El Cortez Hotel And Casino
- El Cortez Las Vegas
- El Cortez Hotel & Casino Las Vegas