US$200
US$153
  • Pool
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$388
US$210
Official Site
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$162
US$125
US$85
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$144
US$254
US$203
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$268
US$226
Orbitz.com
33,162 results
All reviewspyramid roompyramid cafemandalay bayegyptian themeeast towercriss angelchris angelfood courtother hotelsm lifetrip to vegasnew york new yorkgrand canyonslot machinespyramidsexcaliburstrip
Reviewed 7 February 2014

My sister and I are from Little Rock, AR. The stay was nice. The beds were comfortable and the rooms were clean. We booked through Southwest Airlines and it was a good value for flight, room, and car.
The restaurants are a little pricey. There is a McDonalds inside on the second floor. The old days of food deals in Vegas are long gone though. The M life did not seem to add up to very much after hours of play either.

Room Tip: The room only had a nice size shower which was fine for us. No bath tub. We stayed in the Pyramid part. The beds were comfortable. Over all nice room and clean.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Specialist at Luxor Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2014

Dear Patsy B,

We hope you and your sister had a safe trip home! We are happy to see that you utilized one of our partnership deals to add immense value to your visit. It is wonderful to know that you both were able to relax in our luxurious rooms. However, we apologize if our restaurant selection was not to your liking and can assure you that we have a large range of eateries stemming from express to fine dining. It is our hope that you and your sister can return to Las Vegas again and stay with us at Luxor!

Reviewed 6 February 2014

This was the firs time I have ever stayed in the Luxor before. My stay was for one night and I'm thankful for that. I had flight issues that delayed me overnight and so I searched for a mid to low costing room just to get me through the night. Now like most places I'm sure this has seen it's fare share of traffic over the years. But this place is really showing it's age. I stayed in the pyramid itself and boy could those rooms use some updating. The elevators are in rough shape as well. I wonder why the MGM group doesn't step up and do something about this place.
Can you sleep in a bed - Yes. Does it offer places to eat - Yes. Does it offer entertainment - Yes. Is it better than other places - Yes. Does it meet the expectations of what I think of when I think MGM group - no.
Spend a few more dollars and stay at Mandalay Bay, New York New York, MGM, or even the Mirage.
But if your are looking to save a buck I guess this could be the place for you. Remember, you get what you pay for every time.

Room Tip: Do the Deli towards the back of the casino. Great food. It's right next to the show for Chris Angel.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank gdcwilliston

Dear gdcwilliston,

Our commitment to incomparable service demands that we provide our guests with more than just an “average” stay. We regret that your visit fell short of expectations, and urge you to consider staying with us again, so we can offer a superior resort experience.

Reviewed 6 February 2014

We stayed at the luxor hotel for a night, as part of our hotel hop. The outside of the hotel was gorgeous and we were quite excited about staying there. However, once we got through the check in and went up to our room, (which was in the pyramid) I was very disappointed. We had a nice view from the room (of the airport) but the rooms were quite poky and dark. Within half an hour, I decided that I didn't want to stay at the hotel. We spoke with reception staff and they said that if we stayed that night, they would refund us the remainder of the money for the other two days. We were booked there for 3 nights but only spent one night there. This is no reflection on the hotel staff or the hotel itself. It was just quite disappointing after having stayed at Caesars for two nights to then check into the Luxor.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Babli T

Dear Babli T,

It is very upsetting to see that you decided to check out prematurely. At Luxor, we strive to pride the absolute highest level of service to keep our guests completely satisfied. We sincerely hope to have the opportunity to show you the true value of Luxor during a future trip.

Reviewed 6 February 2014

When I first saw all the mixed reviews I was a little concerned about staying at the luxor but from the moment I checked in with the Freindly Front Desk Agent who gave me a upgraded room. I had a feeling it was going to be a great stay and I was right. I stayed Superbowl Weekend Januarary 30th Checkout on Feb 2nd

The Room

I had no issues with anything AC Heat worked great nothing was torn or ripped or stained like mentioned in other reviews. Houskeeping did replace my towels soap and shampoo daily housekeepers are very friendly and would say good morning etc as the passed you in the hall.

The Casino

Good size casino with lower table limits and if your a black jack player look for the paying 3:2 Tables on Blackjacks most are 6-5 but they do have at least four of these tables which is quite alot. Dealers where friendly drink service was above average.

Overall I would recomend this hotel to anyone the only down fall is the no wi fi in the room common Luxor. Great selection of restaurants and a great food court and its connected to the shops at Mandalay Bay and the Excaliber Casino.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank JT H

Dear JT H,

Thank you for your kind recommendation! We are delighted to see that immediately upon arrival, you were extended phenomenal service at the Front Desk. Additionally, it is wonderful to see that you enjoyed your time in the Casino and that you received superb beverage attention. We sincerely appreciate your generous comments and hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 6 February 2014

We travelled to Las Vegas to attend the Rugby Union 7's tournament. We chose this hotel as they had a special deal through the Rugby 7's website. Our stay was enjoyable and trouble free. The rooms are very nice, we stayed in the Pyramid rooms on the 25th floor, the view from our room was magnificent and it was a joy to look out the window each morning and each night. The only complaint I had was that the hotel put an extra $60 per night on hold on our credit card to cover incidentals and we were not informed of this, We stayed for 6 nights so this was $360 we were unable to access if need be. Luckily the need didn't arise, but we should have been informed of this before it occurred. Only one other small thing annoyed us and that is the people who bailed us up every time we came in or went out of the lobby trying to get us to go to a session about Time Share Apartments with an offer of cheap shows. After the 2nd and 3rd day is started to get very annoying. But overall a very pleasant stay and good value for money, would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Manager at Luxor Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2014

Dear Karen T,

Although we regret any communication shortfalls encountered regarding our incidental deposit holds, we are thrilled to know your stay at Luxor exceeded expectations. From our comfortable accommodations, to our commitment to exceptional service, Luxor offers a one of a kind resort experience. Thank you for allowing us to host your recent visit to Las Vegas.

Lori P.