- Beautiful hotel, cool theme
- nice room
- front desk was very friendly
- many options to eat in and nearby
- fanomanal smell in the hotel, not overpowering or gross, covered the smoke smell very nicely.
- our upgrade only cost $30 a night :)
- $20 "resort fee" a night we had to pay extra for when we checked in. For what? This isn't an inclusive resort?
- No wifi? Outdated
- elevators take FOREVER
- bar tenders at pool will rip you off big time unless you call them out on it. Do not tip these people, seems they are doing it themselves overcharging and taking advantage
-too far down the strip, location is not great.
- can't bring your own drinks to the pool
All in all we would not stay here again. However we have no intention of going to Vegas again, but would stay at a more central location next time if we did.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, MGM Resorts International, Expedia, Ebookers, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Travelbag, Odigeo, Holiday Gems, Hotels.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Luxor Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luxor Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Luxor Hotel Las Vegas
- Luxor Resort Las Vegas
- Pyramid Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Luxor Resort
- Las Luxor Vegas
- Las Vegas Luxor Hotel