This hotel is definitely a must see when in Vegas.
- Good location
- Reasonably priced
- Interesting hotel with a lot of great details
- No minibar on the room I stayed (Tower Deluxe Room)
- When walking around the hotel, there is a lot of small shops, where the people standing in the shops keeps approaching you, like you are at some Turkish market. That can be a bit annoying, as I think, when you are at your hotel, you should be spared for this.
- The hotel is a bit worn.
- Extremely long check in time. When checking in, I think we were standing at the counter for at least 30 minutes.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Southall Travel, MGM Resorts International, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelsClick so you can book your Luxor Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luxor Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Luxor Hotel Las Vegas
- Luxor Resort Las Vegas
- Pyramid Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Luxor Resort
- Las Luxor Vegas
- Las Vegas Luxor Hotel