Luxor Hotel & Casino
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$112
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$154
SignatureMGMGrand
US$107
US$67
US$213
US$146
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$216/night.

US$189
US$144
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$223/night.

US$189
US$144
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$194/night.

Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$253
US$202
Official Site
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$269/night.

US$244
US$204
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$253/night.

US$258
US$191
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$268/night.

The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$123
Orbitz.com
33,701 results
All reviewspyramid roompyramid cafemandalay bayegyptian themeeast towercriss angelfood courtother hotelsm lifetrip to vegasnew york new yorkgrand canyonslot machinespyramidsexcaliburcasinostrip
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Luxor is our hotel of choice when visiting Vegas and always has been. Nice and clean and not too over priced. Since we have been staying there for a while, its probably time for the to switch/update the shows.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with MGM Resorts International
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We decided to stay in the Luxor Hotel because it was a pyramid, that's all really! We arrived on a motorbike and there were no signs for parking so we queued at the front and were told it was around the back and free for motorbikes, so that was good news. We made the long walk to the check in desk with all our gear in hand and the queues were MASSIVE. We managed to check in online and get to our room before our arms fell off. The room was pretty basic but clean and comfortable. The staff were not overly friendly but we enjoyed a 2 night stay there.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Suzanne K
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was so surprised of how quiet it was inside my room with my door closed. I assume because there are no rooms directly across from you because you are in a pyramid there is no echo chamber to amplify usual hotel sounds. Beds were comfy and bathroom linens were higher quality than other hotel standards. Hotel furniture was a little worn but still very clean and hallways needed a little TLC upkeep. I didn't pay much for the room so I didn't expect 5 star perfect accommodations. Hotel check in and check out was easy as the hotel gives you many options for checking in and out besides just waiting in a line up the old fashioned way. Luxor had great restaurant choices and it was nice also having a food court in hotel. It's nice to be able to walk indoors or have tram service to hotels next door as well. Only complaint was to have more staff working at your Mlife rewards desk because there was always a long line up you had to wait in for quite some time. I would definitely stay here again for my next Vegas adventure if the price was right in comparison to other hotels in area.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have a lot to say about this room and my stay, so I will go in chronological order. Check-in: amazing. I didn't even have to talk to people; I got an automated QR code to scan at the desk, it scanned my ID, then it output 2 key cards!
DO yourself a favor and READ and understand the map for which elevator (inclinator, it goes diagonal up the pyramid) or you may not end up on the correct floor.
The room: we booked what we thought was a jacuzzi suite (at least that's what it was when we honeymooned in 2002.) So they appear to not have renovated at all in the last almost 16 years, EXCEPT for removing the jacuzzis and replacing them with "soaking tubs." We were both pretty disappointed, as we were very much looking forward to the jets/bubbles. It was a nice, deep tub, but still a let down, and maybe that's a fault on my part; it DOES say soaking tubs on the site. ::sigh:: The decor still has Egyptian flair, but overall it just looks dated. Old wallpaper designs, Stained ceilings from the tub above, carpet stains, hard calcium deposits around bathroom fixtures. We were at least pleased to see there was a mini fridge for our drinks we brought in. Also the king bed was super comfy. For some damn reason, the alarm was set and woke us up at midnight, 3am, and 4am, so that was ridiculous. I will also mention (for anyone who cares), there is no easy access to plug your phone charger in at the side table; you must move it to access the plus, or plug it in somewhere else, like the dining table. A little inconvenient. The view: we could see the tower where the shooter was, from Oct 1, and could almost see the land where the concert was. The view while walking from the inclinator to the room was amazing; I was able to see the entire inside of the pyramid, and all the glorious Egyptian decor the place still has. It seems as the years go on, they remove more and more of it. Sad.
Checkout: same painless process; I did it by email, and dropped the keys off in a box by the inclinator at the 1st floor.
Parking: They now charge $10 a day to park your car there, even if you're a guest. So that sucks. It used to be free, but the MGM properties all charge now. We didn't go to any stores, restaurants, or bars there, nor the pool, so I can't review those, though their sports book area looked amazingly beautiful and modern. I also happened to notice the Titanic and Bodies exhibit are there now. Based on what I saw, I could see this poor place getting imploded in the next 10 years, unless they do some major overhaul. As far as the room goes, I will probably not be back to stay here, though I will still visit, as I have been coming since it opened, when I was a kid...and it's super nostalgic for me.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LeFemmemetale
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed here before. Convenient to what I like to do. Hate paid parking at Vegas resorts. Some are interchangeable hard to figure out. Watch out for timeshare sales folks. Will appear to be with the hotel trying to help.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo