Perfect location for the convention center, nice little appartments with kitchen.
Place was clean, small swimming pool with small yacussi, airco was little noise.
It takes you about 10 min walk to go to circus circus, sahara, riviera or a little bit longer to the stratosphere.
If you want to go to the south ( newer ) part of the strip you can take the skytrain accross the street from the hotel..
Breakfast is nothing special, but i'm shure you'll find something to eat.
If there is nothing big going on at the convention center than the price is ok, otherwise it can be pretty expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by quiet comforts of home, you would never believe you are so close to the heart of The Strip. Experience Vegas with extended stay specialists; walk from your suite to the Convention Center or the casinos, restaurants and shopping centers on The Strip. Our suites offer separate living and sleeping areas, fully equipped kitchens, free hot breakfast buffet and free high speed internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Residence Inn Las Vegas Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Las Vegas Convention Center