I stayed here for a conference and booked well in advance, as I wanted to have a kitchen. This is a typical Residence Inn; a big room with space to spread out and a serviceable kitchen. The decor was a little tired, but not dingy. It's an easy walk (if hot) to the convention center and the monorail, which was perfect for me. I could walk back for lunch and avoid the lines and prices at the convention center food court. But a car is essential, so be aware if you are here for a conference. There aren't restaurants or grocery stores in walking distance, although you can pay to get your fridge stocked by the hotel staff. I had planned on a renting a car, as a trip to Nevada meant a visit to In-n-Out Burger, which is either a drive or a cab ride from the hotel. I visited a few grocery stores and the Vons at Twain & Maryland was probably the best in the area, although it's probably worth driving farther to visit a Sprouts, Whole Foods or Trader Joe's.
The breakfast is pretty standard, but I mostly ate in my room. I did not use the pool, so I can't comment on others' complaints.
The monorail is overpriced, but it's worth it. I rode a conference bus to the Strip once, and it took forever due to the traffic. Buy a day pass and check Groupon, etc. for deals
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by quiet comforts of home, you would never believe you are so close to the heart of The Strip. Experience Vegas with extended stay specialists; walk from your suite to the Convention Center or the casinos, restaurants and shopping centers on The Strip. Our suites offer separate living and sleeping areas, fully equipped kitchens, free hot breakfast buffet and free high speed internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Residence Inn Las Vegas Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Las Vegas Convention Center