All reviews full kitchen basketball court make your own waffles upstairs loft monorail station yogurt directly across the street murphy bed apartment complex paradise road the breakfast area free breakfast hot breakfast stayed at this hotel for nights trade show extended stay off the strip
Reviewed 18 October 2015

I recently stayed here on business. The property is spread across several building clusters. The rooms were large and comfortable. My assigned room had just a slight odor to it. I notified Susan at the front desk and right away she took care of it by sending over an ionized unit to remove the air. It worked like a charm and the rest of my stay, it smelled fresh and clean. She even followed up to make sure everything was acceptable. Susan was excellent and helped make my stay more pleasant. The only drawback was the work out facility which you had to go next door to the Courtyard. Other than that, it was fine for business travel. Would stay there again.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Casey G, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2015

Dear jwCalifornia,

Thank you so much for your recent stay with us! We were happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and Susan took great care of you in correcting the issue encountered. We take great pride in guest satisfaction so it is refreshing to hear feedback like this. We hope to host you again in the near future!

Reviewed 13 October 2015

I go to Las Vegas every year for a conference and normally stay at the Wynn, Encore or Palazzo. I find them unrelentingly noisy, smoky and generally unwelcoming. I’ve been a Marriott fan for a very long time and after 11 years of The Strip hotels, I decided to stop torturing myself and stay at the casino-less, smoke-free Marriott. What a good decision that was.

When I arrived II was given a room too far away from the Gatehouse for my liking as I knew I would be arriving back well after dark in the evenings.. I called the front desk and asked if they could move me closer. Jessica who had checked me in understood immediately and said that the next day there would be rooms available around noon. She told me she would be there from 8:00 a.m. and would call me as soon as a suitable room was available which she did and I was given a room in a perfect location. While Jessica stands out among the staff, everyone I encountered had a smile and a “Good Morning” at the ready. In Vegas!!!

The rooms are clean and comfortable with windows that open onto trees and lawns and singing birds. In Vegas!!! Kitchen has everyting necessary to make a meal -except the food ;)

Full breakfast buffet and internet are provided free of charge. In Vegas!!!

Date of stay: October 2015
2  Thank Melanie10023

Dear Melanie10023,

Thank you for your recent stay with us! We appreciate you taking the time to tell us and other future Vegas travelers about your experience with us. I look forward to sharing your experience with our team and giving Jessica a special "shout-out".

Reviewed 1 October 2015

I staggered in late at night, tired from my flights, and Susan G. at the front desk was a warm, caring, positive shot of Welcome! And she even remembered my name every night after that. In fact, she remembered the names of all the people coming in and out. I travel all the time and Marriott should take of Susan G!

Room tip: This is close to Convention Center and that is why I chose it. It is not a tourists hotel.
2  Thank Jacquilyn D
Casey G, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2015

Dear Jacquilyn D,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. We greatly appreciate your patronage and look forward to hosting you again in the near future. I look forward to sharing this with Susan and the team.

Reviewed 26 September 2015 via mobile

I can't give the room a poor review, it was nice and clean and modern, but this is a Marriott and this is Las Vegas, has to be the biggest city in the world for people needing airport transfers, and this place has none. Unacceptable in my opinion, as even the Hampton Inns have this. Marriott has slipped to the lower end of service and acceptance. This hotel was not chosen by me, but as part of a tour. I would not choose it personally

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank PJAvenger
Casey G, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2015

Dear Tripadvisor Member,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and the feedback you provided. I am sorry we do not provide a shuttle service at our hotel and understand that played a large role in your rating for our hotel. There are some options that the city offers ranging from taxis, airport shuttles, and busses. We also hope to have the monorail run directly to the airport in the future as well. Thank you again for your feedback!

Reviewed 21 September 2015 via mobile

We stayed here for our business at the Mr Olympia Expo and this hotel is wonderful. The staff is attentive and very accomidating, and the rooms are large and can stay 6 people easily without much trouble, as there are 3 large beds in each. Some rooms are 2 stories and have a full kitchen and even a fireplace.

My favorite part of this place is the layout. Its not a huge extravigant building, but honestly that is what makes it the most charming. For a huge city like Vegas to have land like this available to the public is exellent. The coutyard between the rooms is home to paved walkways among trees and is definitely the kind of nature you don't expect much. I hope this place stays this way for a long long time, and doesn't build up to some large multi story building like the rest.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Casey G, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review about your recent stay with us. We take great pride in our hotel and the service we provide and it is always a treat to share this type of feedback with the team. We are also happy to hear you enjoyed the layout of the hotel and recognize how much different your experience with us will be compared to the larger high rise hotels. We like to think of it as our "Oasis" away from all the hustle and bustle of the Las Vegas strip. Thanks again for your stay with us and hope we see you next year for Mr. Olympia!