Encore At Wynn Las Vegas
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$304
US$260
US$189
US$144
US$120
US$69
  • Pool
Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$78
US$360
US$260
  • Restaurant
Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$74
  • Pool
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$250
US$208
Hotels.com
US$58
US$21
  • Pool
Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$112
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$90
13,924 results
All reviewseuropean poolle revered cardpanoramic suitesw steakhousebeautiful hotelfloor to ceiling windowsother hotelsfashion show malllobby barhigher floorsitting areastrip viewresort feeper dayfitness centercasino floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 November 2013

It's hard to envision staying anywhere else in Vegas other than a Steve Wynn property. Every element of his properties are so stunningly beautiful - from the flowers in the reception and throughout the floors to the fringe on the drapes and the mosaics on the floors - it's such a visual treat for the eyes. The art on the walls and sculptures in the passageways are not to be missed - it's like being in a museum of wonders too.

The maintenance is superb and no expense is spared to keep the rooms fresh. Somehow, Encore and Wynn always manage to smell smoke free as well! a big day out on the town followed by dinner, show and some gambling, there's no better place to drop than in one of Encore's incredibly comfy beds covered in the softest sheets. Draw those drapes and enjoy!

My one and only negative is that I think the towels could be of a better and softer quality - they were somewhat scratchy and the bath towels were too small to be considered luxurious. Fix that Steve!

Room Tip: Ask for an even numbered room - they have the views of the strip!
Reviewed 27 November 2013

Our room was fabulous. The beds are the most comfortable I have ever slept in - linens are unreal - Steve Wynn knows how to treat the customer. I love staying at his hotels and can't imagine staying anywhere else in Las Vegas. His attention to detail is remarkable. Nothing was out of place. The quality is the best ever. The casino slots are extremely tight and their comp balance requirements are the highest I have ever seen. So, if you think you may have your food comped - check with your casino host first. However, I would go back to the Wynn/Encore to stay and maybe play at another casino the next time and eat elsewhere only because of the high comp requirements.

1  Thank Cajuncouple50
Reviewed 27 November 2013

The Encore at Wynn is a beautiful properties with top rate rooms. I stayed in a king suite with a partial view of the strip. The room was emasculate and well appointed. Only problem was a worn out king mattress that I endured for one night because it was too late by the time I realized it. It should have been caught by housekeeping long before I reported it. After reporting it in the morning, it was quickly replaced. A $50 food credit was also given but didn't go far as everything in this hotel is expensive. The Encore is definitely on my list for a return.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 November 2013

We have stayed in numerous hotel in Vegas over the years and decided to try the Enclore for the first time in November. One of the best in Vegas, the rooms were clean and well appointed. If you haven't stayed at the Encore before I would recommend giving it a try, especially if you are looking for a first class hotel.

Reviewed 26 November 2013

The encore was great. Connected to the WYnn REsorts you have a wonderful combination. I wish I had shopped for deals. I paid full price but you know what I loved it. The only drawback is the archaic check in process. I wish Mr. Wynn would give me a call and I would enhance his great hotel. Folks I am telling you the place is first class. The only negative is i flew southwest airlines and the cattle call seating. For all travelers avoid southwest airlines until they fix this mess.