“5***** Stay, Amazing resort and service”

Encore At Wynn Las Vegas
Ranked #4 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Dublin, Ireland
“5***** Stay, Amazing resort and service”
Reviewed 13 January 2014

I would highly recommend this hotel.

Amazing rooms with a view of the stip, service was very good.

Food was amazing, although expensive - fashion Island mall just across the road.

La reve was very good, although we got last minute seats.

Spa was excellent.

Tip: Ask for a room as high as possible and noise from casino and one of the nightclubs can get pretty loud at the weekends.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,826)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 13 January 2014 via mobile

My husband and I had the most wonderful stay at Encore at Wynn Las Vegas. It is beautiful and elegant that somehow remains cozy! Our room was amazing...we didn't want to leave. The views are fantastic and the decor is elegant and chic. The staff is super friendly and made us feel so special. They had a surprise of chocolates waiting for us in our suite to help us celebrate our Anniversary. We will definitely be back!!! I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 12 January 2014

Gigantic rooms, too posh to elaborate. But the pool is very shallow and crowded, and if you pick up anything from the snack tray in the room- you only have seconds to put it back before you hear a 'click'', and then you are charged for that item whether you keep it or not! I picked up a cookie pack, read the calories, heard the click not knowing what it was, then put it back- but was charged $20, and they REFUSED to reverse the charge! But- the room was free for 3 days, and I won $250, so I let that slight slide. The Wynn is also spectaular~

Room Tip: I faced the back roof of the maintenance plant, but for free I didn't care.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank Iso T
Detroit, Michigan
Reviewed 12 January 2014

I have been staying here since it has opened. I tried the Bellagio once because they comped me a room for 3 nights. I do not knock Bellagio's room because it was very nice but after gaming downstairs i knew it was no comparison with Wynn as i am so use to the exceptional treatment and beauty of everything at Wynn. I called my casino host and he was glad to match the comp Bellagio gave me. So i do not and would not consider stay anywhere else still after 8 years

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Frankie D
QATAR
Reviewed 12 January 2014

in our first visit to LV... we choose Encore hotel to spend our 4 nights in LV.

amazing room with living area i have just a pic. of my hotel in instagram with editing .. other pictures have been lost with my stealing mobile :(

the junior suite very nice very big with living area .. and a very nice view over look of las vegas ... but the AC very hot we can't sleep fine as the AC in the living area part and not reach the bed room part ..

in the last nigh for us as it's saterday night the opposite room they have in room party and drink and they keep nock my room's door every 5 minutes . and i called the securty after 1 hour ... they came after 30 minute but they solved the problem and i had comfortable night .

other ways every thing was good.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
new york,NY
Reviewed 12 January 2014

Great hotel, rooms are very spacious and well appointed. Views on the Strip are unbeatable . Property is modern, stylish. Very well kept. Staff is courteous.
Business Center fees are unexplicably expensive.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank mauilover2
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed 11 January 2014

First off, this hotel is beautiful! I was so impressed by my room! It was so large, modern and just absolutely gorgeous. I also made a few hundred at the Blackjack table downstairs, so that was fun. I previously stayed at the Bellagio and have to say that I much prefer the Encore. I would absolutely recommend staying here! It's worth it!

Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends