“LOVED MY STAY!”

Ranked #4 of 262 Hotels in Las Vegas
San Diego, California
“LOVED MY STAY!”
Reviewed 14 January 2014

It was my first time staying at the Encore last December and I absolutely loved it!!!

My room/suite was so amazing that I'm rating Encore 5 stars right off the bat. My room was beautifully decorated, spacious, and luxurious. This is definitely how I want to vacay every time! I've been to the Wynn several times but never really walked around Encore. The second that I walked in through those Encore doors I fell in love with the red decorations. I'm a photographer so the first thing that came to mind was 'photoshoot!!'. The hallways, the check-in counter, the lounge right by the elevators to the room were all aesthetically pleasing to my eye. I could've just strolled through all the pieces of art around the hotel if it wasn't congested with smoke.

As soon as I walked into my room, I felt like I was living a dream. I suppose that is the theme of the Encore and the Wynn... to feel like we're living a dream. Our view of the strip was amazing mostly because our window to the outside was the entire wall. From my room I could see the Wynn hotel and the Encore Beach Club downstairs.

For light sleepers, Encore rooms might be a problem because I could hear some of the music from the club downstairs the first night I stayed there. Tues night and Wed night must be break night for Vegas in terms of clubs cuz I didn't hear music playing at night on those nights.

As for gambling, there isn't a large selection of slot but there's enough variety. I didn't play at any of tables at Encore but there seems to be a decent enough selection. If you need more to choose from, the walkway to the Wynn is pretty short. I'd say it's about a 5 min walk passing through some lovely shops.

I can't comment on the food because I didn't eat at Encore. I only saw a lounge and a bar, which didn't attract me much for food.

Hope my review was helpful!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Jenasi M

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,865)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
San Clemente, California
Reviewed 14 January 2014

I stayed at the Encore during the holiday season in December 2013. My suite was very nice, very clean, and very comfortable. Sadly I didn't have much of a view from my room - I asked for a high floor on check in, but was told I'd have to pay $50 per night to upgrade to a high floor. Check-in was okay, but the agent wasn't very friendly, particularly after I decline the $50 per night upgrade. Service and amenities in the room were excellent, and I enjoyed several meals in both the Encore and the Wynn. I also enjoyed the Le Reve show, which was fun and quite a spectacle. I also spent time in the casino, which was also enjoyable, although the drink service seemed unusually slow (compared to the Palazzo and Caesar's, for example). Despite the minor annoyances, my stay was very nice and pleasant, and I would not hesitate to return.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Tanq K
Hildesheim, Germany
Reviewed 14 January 2014

The Encore is one of the Wynn's twins, conveniently located at the strip opposite to the shopping mall. For a trade show, you can choose between coach and walk, it's about 20 minutes to walk. Friendly staff and very nice rooms. Completely satisfied, absolutely to be recommended.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
London
Reviewed 14 January 2014

Stayed in 2012 so my review is late but absolutely loved this hotel. The rooms were amazing.
We were there in march the weather was nice and sunny and just cool in the evenings.

the hotel is near the fashion show mall and a ticket office for the shows which is very convenient.
it is not central on the strip but its better this was as the center of the strip is quite crowded.

Tip: Ask for a room as high as possible and noise from casino and one of the nightclubs can get pretty loud at the weekends.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
Discovery Bay, California
Reviewed 14 January 2014

My wife and I went with a couple friends. All of us were very impressed with the rooms. The quality, design, decorations and comfort were top notch. La Reve The Dream was incredible. Had us all in awe and amazed at the creativity and stunning acts. Would pay to see the show again, it was that good! Hotel is very clean, not as smoky as others and the room had no smell of smoke. Yes, it was a non-smoking room but some hotels still manage to smell like smoke somewhat in the rooms. The grounds and throughout the hotel are very elegant. Can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Deluxe Resort King facing South, the strip view. Next time I may opt to get higher...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed 14 January 2014

Beautiful hotel! Refrigerator in room was additional $25 charge so once we brought our own alcohol in we had to put it in ice buckets. Would recommend this hotel if you are looking for high end shopping that is very close in proximity. Buffets were pricey but worth it for the variety and service you receive. Would love to go back in the warmer months to take advantage of the beautiful pool and garden area. But in general, loved our stay at the Encore!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 13 January 2014

Absolutely love this place! Love the casino, the rooms, the bars, the restaurants and the pool. The views are pretty great too if your room faces the right way. We loved the little added features in the room, like the TVs in the bathroom and the step down into the living area.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple