“Best in Vegas ”

Ranked #4 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Perth, Australia
“Best in Vegas ”
Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

We stayed 2 nights here last week, and had a great experience.
The rooms are huge, with a spacious sitting room with views across the strip/ golf course and hills.
The beds are very comfortable & large, the bathroom was also spacious with a separate WC.
The fitness centre was superb, the gym made you want to go and work out in the morning! The spa was great as well.

It's hard to see myself staying anywhere else in Vegas, I know what I'd be missing out on as this is definitely the best hotel I've stayed at in 4 times visiting the city.

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,799)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Reviewed 4 April 2014

Encore is a fabulous hotel. The decor is very clean looking and upscale. I love the colour red so this place worked very well for me. The butterfly theme is also something I liked. The hotel rooms are unbelievable. The one we were given was huge and so quiet. It's definitely nice. The bathroom was absolutely fabulous with the bathtub. It's nice to have two sinks too. The bed was very comfortable. A bit odd for a full wall of mirrors but I guess some really like it for other purposes.

The wifi was included and connected easily. The view of the mountains was great. The room was split up to have a sitting area which was very comfortable.

The casino was very nice. It wasn't as noisy as others. The pool was small but the chairs were comfortable and easy to find one.

The only drawback is that it is so far from the center of the strip.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the club and higher up.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank DorothyLi
Greensboro, North Carolina
Reviewed 4 April 2014

Our 30th Anniversary coincided with a trade show my wife needed to attend. Although, much of her time was consumed by work, we had a great time with a beautiful room at the Encore, a perfect anniversary dinner at SW Steakhouse (in the Wynn), and just a good time in the casino, and lounges. From hotel reservation, concierge assistance with dinner, and the dining experiences, to the casino play, lounges and bars, the service was outstanding. As one staff member said - it's the 'attention to detail' that Mr. Wynn and others give, -the flower gardens, the interior design, decoration and accessorizing- that creates the mood and experience you enjoy. We look forward to an 'Encore' experience in the future.

Room Tip: A room on a higher floor should be more quiet- and way from lobby traffic.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank NolanGso
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 4 April 2014

My wife and I love coming back here year after year. This hotel is of the highest in quality and luxury. The finest dining and friendly atmosphere. Not only are you pleasantly welcomed but the staff makes you feel that you're important and cater to your every need. I definitely recommend this hotel to those who appreciate the finer things in life. You owe it to yourself and yiur loved one.

• Stayed March 2014
East Lansing, Michigan
Reviewed 3 April 2014

From the time of making your reservation until you check-out of this hotel, you are made to feel like the most important guest they have staying at this luxury hotel. Staff always speaks to you by your name with respect not seen in other hotels, providing the best service with the utmost attention to your needs and wishes. Whether requesting information, directions, or services, the guest is treated with utmost sincere respect and complete satisfaction to every detail.
If you are in Las Vegas, you must treat yourself to a stay at the Wynn Encore!

Room Tip: At the time of making a reservation you are asked for preferences such as room location, elevator l...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Joan G
Regina, Canada
Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

Encore is pristine, wonderfully managed with excellent staff. We enjoy the restaurants, casino floor and the level of service. Although the price is a bit higher than some other resorts what you get in return is well worth the additional cost.
We never have any regrets with Encore.
Try La Cave restaurant it's excellent!

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank Ridethathorse
RI
Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

I accompanied my boyfriend on a business trip here from 3/20/14 - 3/25/14, and I must say, it was absolutely exquisite! He only worked two days out of the five we were there, so we spent much time together. We are a middle aged couple (I am 45, my bf is 50) I was a little leery prior to staying here since it was 'Spring Break' -I thought it would be a college aged crowd- but we found this hotel accommodating for our age group. I felt very comfortable with our surroundings. Met some great people our own age! First and foremost- Our suite was magnificent! We stayed on the 55th floor facing and overlooking the Las Vegas strip. Plenty of great restaurants/ night clubs in both the Encore/Wynn. Great food breakfast, lunch, dinner at Society in Encore. Room service was also excellent! A+. The Wynn casino was a little more upbeat than the Encore (probably because the Encore is at the end of the new section of Vegas before you get to the 'Old Vegas') but both being the same property, it was an easy walk between both Encore & Wynn lobbies/casinos. Both centrally located next door from the Venetian, it was a short walk to all major hotels and attractions along the strip. The suite was off the hook! L-shaped sectional couch facing the enormous window. One night we just stayed in the suite drinking the fully stocked bar, chilled champaign, and watched the busy strip below - (very romantic!) The bathroom had a double vanity, built in TV, AMAZING... Push a button and the drapes shut. The suite had all the bells and whistles! Very classy!! The king sized bed was like sleeping on a cloud! (Even though we didn't sleep much! lol) The pool atmosphere was beautifully landscaped- tropical- lots of flowers and palm trees! CLEAN. Plenty of towels and ice water for the guests. The waitresses were very attentive, classy, (and pretty) - I don't know how they carried all those large drink trays in high heels! lol. I truly felt like royalty staying here. The only bad thing I have to say is that I forgot my hairdryer in the suite and realized the next day after flying 1,000 miles home. When I called the hotel, the lost & found told me it would cost a $35 hotel fee and an additional $25 shipping fee. I told them to keep it. Lesson learned; The suite already has a hairdryer there- so don't bother bringing one! Anyways, all in all, we had a great stay! My bf and I are looking forward to our next Vegas trip and we will definitely be staying here again! Can I give it SIX stars?? lol. LOVED IT! :)

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple