“Best hotel I've stayed at”

Encore At Wynn Las Vegas
Ranked #4 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We stayed in a king suite on the 17th floor and we had a great view of the strip. Nearly all the rooms in the hotel have great views. This was my first time staying at the Encore and this Is definitely the best hotel I've ever stayed. The service is amazing, and the staff is very friendly. I was expecting the best hotel I've ever stayed at and I wasn't disappointed. Another thing I like about this hotel is it's in the midst of all the action and everything is walking distance. I'll definitely be staying here again. I strongly recommend this hotel but be warned for very high prices.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Mateo D
Write a ReviewReviews (13,315)

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Excellent room. Excellent service. Excellent amenities. Concierge service a bit slow, but also friendly. Room was really spectacular, and so was the shower, the view was a bit less. Bar downstairs was nice and convenient. The spa and gym were amazing. The outdoor pool too hot to enter. And the Encore and Wynn host a ton of entertainment options.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank kristof1030
Reviewed 16 June 2014

This was my 2nd trip to Vegas so I'm no expert on all the hotels, but this place is complete Wow! The rooms lovely with amazing views (from the 59th floor at least)! I thought upgrading to panoramic meant a room on the end, but apparently it was just a higher floor mind. The casino at the Encore was more laid back than the Wynn, a bit smaller with fabulous drinks service. We never waited more than a few minutes to be offered a drink when we were playing cards or slots. Only time I went to the bar whilst gambling was at 5am when many of the waitresses appeared to have gone home or clubbing.

We dined at SW steakhouse on my birthday - food was outstanding and our waitress adjusted our order to half portions based on what she felt appropriate which was very helpful as we still couldn't finish all the sides! We also dined at Allegro at the Wynn, albeit after a hectic session at the beach club with Fedde le Grand followed by a sleep. Food was fantastic here and we only waited 20 mins for a table - it was 1am though!

The pool scene was excellent - you could always get a sunbed at the quiet pool, and somewhere to sit at the noisy one! You can always reserve a $400 daybed if you've got money to burn unlike me!

Staff here were second to none - personally I preferred this hotel to the Cosmo which is also lovely, but I found the Encore to be more friendly/less pretentious.

We walked around many other hotels and I didn't see anything that came close to this. The mall is right opposite and if you want to venture out and feeling a bit lazy, there's always a cab. The walk to the other end of the strip is around 40 minutes - much needed when you're eating and drinking all day!

Bell staff were great, fetching us bottled water as we waited for our wedding limo when we renewed our vows). Check in/out very slick. I would say faultless, but the breakfast buffet queue is way too slow - but if you play a lot of cards, you can blag a free VIP ticket to bypass this which we did thanks to some guys from Borhamwood following a quick 5 hour game of blackjack one afternoon on our way to the pool!

I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again, the whole experience is just fantastic. Well done My Wynn, your hotel lives up to and exceeds expectation!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Emma W
Reviewed 16 June 2014

My wife and I have stayed at Encore and Wynn several times now and we are never disappointed. The rooms at Encore are slightly bigger and newer than the Wynn rooms, but both are extremely nice and well appointed. We arrived at Encore quite early, about 9:30 am on our check in day and did not expect our room to be ready yet. I slipped the front desk man a $20 to see if he could do anything for us in addition to what I had already booked. He was able to put us on the 63rd floor (which is the top floor) and gave us a couple passes to hang out at the pool until our room was ready. They texted us a couple hours later and we were in our room within minutes. The food is excellent at both Wynn and Encore, but it is quite pricey. Expect to pay double what you'd normally pay at other hotels. The pool at Encore was nice, though there was a pool party the night we arrived and the next morning the adult pool was a bit delayed in opening as they were still cleaning. The water was a bit cloudy that day I must say. The drinks at the pool are great, but again, pricey. We also visited the spa. My wife got an excellent massage while I hung out at the spa. For $40 you can have full access all day to the spa. Very clean, quiet, and relaxing. Encore and Wynn are still the only place to stay in Vegas!

Room Tip: Slip the front desk $20-$50 to get a higher floor or better view room!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank stguesser
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

We have been there for 4 nights and it was great!!!! The pool is for 21 years and above so there is no Childers. Don't miss the smoothies in the pool menu!!
The restaurants in the hotel are nice there are lot of them but they pretty expensive so you can try the restaurants in fashion show. It is very close to the hotel.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Vikivent
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

Outrageously expensive - everything is an add on, plus taxes and tips. But it is quintessential Vegas. Great restaurants, great pools, and Amici playing at XS... Staff are very helpful. Our favorite dining spots were Botero, lakeside and LA cave. Best breakfast is at terrace point in the Wynn.

2  Thank James W
Reviewed 15 June 2014

After staying in a couple of hotels at the South of the Strip, we decided to stay at the other end to save some walking in the summer sun! We made a great choice with the Encore!
The size of the room is fantastic, we were told by the staff on receptions the rooms are some of the biggest in Vegas. The beds were out of this world. So comfortable at the end of a long day. The rooms were also pristine when we returned in the afternoons, pool areas really clean and comfortable beds.
Staff were all pleasant throughout and the casino has a great vibe. Make sure you sign up for the Red Card: there's $10 free for signing up on the card and we won $80 on our first bet.
The only negatives regarding the room are;
1. You can't put anything in the fridge as it's weighted. This was an issue for us staying in June when we wanted to chill some of our drinks.
2. No coffee in the rooms. I would be nice to be able to have a drink in the morning to wakes you up when you're getting ready.
Considering these are the only negatives of a whole week's stay, it represents how great the hotel is! You won't regret a stay in this hotel!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends